Natural Grocers will also host a pre-opening invitation-only VIP shopping event on Tuesday, October 25 from 5 to 7 p.m.
"We're so excited to open our fourth store in the state of Missouri," said Kemper Isely, Natural Grocers' Co-President. "Our new Liberty location gives us another opportunity to serve the people of Missouri by bringing them only organic produce, free range eggs, pasture based dairy products and the best quality organic and natural grocery products without any artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or hydrogenated or partiality hydrogenated oils at our Always AffordableSM pricing, and demonstrating our commitment to the local community through free nutrition education."
Grand Opening Celebrations on October 26
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
4 to 6 p.m. – Grand opening ice-cream social
Saturday Heath Fairs from noon to 4 p.m.
October 29 – A Taste of Fall
November 5 – good4u Food Revolution Fair
November 12 – Midwest Proud Products Fair
November 19 – Paleo Fair
Natural Grocers will provide the Liberty community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always Affordable organic and natural products. The store features a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Free Range Egg Standard – eggs that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/liberty/
Natural Grocers video b-roll can be found here and here.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 126 stores in 19 states.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160628/384355LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natural-grocers-grand-opening-event-on-october-26-in-liberty-missouri-300344384.html
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.