LAKEWOOD, Colo., March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open its 7th Utah store with the addition of a new location in South Jordan. The new 15,000 square foot store will officially open on Wednesday, March 15 and is located at 10622 S Redwood Rd.
To learn more about the new South Jordan store visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/south-jordan/
The first 150 people to shop at the new South Jordan store will receive a Natural Grocers t-shirt. Natural Grocers will also host a pre-opening invitation-only VIP event on Tuesday, March 14.
Grand Opening Day Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
All Day - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
4 to 6 p.m. - Ice Cream Social
Shopping Deals and Free Community Events
The new store will offer daily flash deals during the entire opening week featuring special product discounts available for one day only.
On Saturday, March 18 the store will also host a "good4u Fair" from noon to 4 p.m. and a seminar titled "Go Gluten Free with Nugo" from 3 to 4 p.m.
Special guest Dean Morris, one of the first herbalists in the U.S. to be granted full practicing privileges at a major hospital, will be presenting a free community training in the store on Saturday, March 18 from noon to 1 p.m. The class is titled "A Crash Course in Nourishing Immunity," and will feature tips on supporting the immune response with herbs and probiotics.
Natural Grocers provides the community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always Affordable pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100% USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- 100% Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- 100% Free Range Egg Standard – eggs from hens that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/south-jordan/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 133 stores in 19 states.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natural-grocers-grand-opening-on-march-15-in-south-jordan-utah-300408961.html
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc.