LA COSTE, Texas, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NaturalShrimp Incorporated (OTCQB: SHMP) (the "Company"), a global eco-friendly producer of shrimp grown in technologically unique indoor saltwater facilities, wishes to make the following statements regarding recent promotional activity in its common stock traded on the OTCQB marketplace:
- The Company became aware of certain promotional activity on its securities on September 2, 2016 when it received correspondence from OTC Markets;
- The Company has no knowledge of any promotional activity other than its understanding that there appears to have been newsletters describing the prospects of its business and the investment opportunity related to its securities. Although the Company has no way of directly correlating such promotions to their impact on its securities, the effect of this on the Company's securities appears to have been a sudden increase in trading volume and an increase in share price;
- Neither the Company, nor any of its officers, directors, or any controlling shareholders have, directly or indirectly, been involved in any way (including payment of a third-party) with the creation or distribution of promotional materials related to the Company and its securities;
- Neither the Company, nor any of its officers, directors or any controlling shareholders have sold or purchased the Company's securities within the past 30 days; and
- The Company has not issued any shares or convertible instruments allowing conversion to equity securities at prices constituting a discount to the current market rate at the time of the issuance or that contain derivative instruments.
About NaturalShrimp Incorporated
NaturalShrimp, Inc is a publicly-traded agro-tech company located near San Antonio, in La Coste, Texas. It has developed and tested the first commercially viable system for growing shrimp indoors using proprietary technologies in a system that produces healthful, naturally grown shrimp without the use of antibiotics or toxic chemicals. Visit www.naturalshrimp.com.