Navatar Group Announces New Version of Private Equity CRM for Cloud Computing and Navatar Deal Connect for Private Equity Funds & M&A Professionals
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), a leading cloud provider for financial services, today announced a newly released version of Navatar Private Equity CRM, the leading cloud solution used by alternative assets firms worldwide.
A demo of the new version is available at:
This release adds to the already robust functionality provided out-of-the-box by Navatar Private Equity CRM, completely through the cloud, and used by firms to manage their operations, including fundraising, investor relations, deal flow, portfolio and capital calls/distributions. The release includes:
- Improved deal sourcing with greater tracking of lenders / financing processes
- Tracking multiple roles that contacts play at various organizations
- Handling capital calls for both large and small firms
- View contacts within specific zip codes and geographies
- View key LPs and Intermediaries through mapping software
- Improved flexibility to integrate within a larger Salesforce deployment
Navatar Private Equity is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market transactions. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for buyers, sellers and intermediaries. To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar Private Equity CRM runs entirely in salesforce.com's cloud, and provides:
Limited Partner Management & Fundraising
- Intelligently target investors
- Raise more money faster with fewer closings
- Automatically calculate capital calls and send notices to investors
- Manage side letters, sub-docs, transfers and investor communications preferences
- See comprehensive views covering LP commitments
Investor Portal & Reporting
- Provide secure access through a custom branded portal
- Share capital calls, account statements, updates and K1s with your LPs
- Securely generate pre-defined and ad-hoc investor reports
Intermediaries & Deal Sourcing
- Improve relationships with intermediaries to increase deal flow
- Build new sources for quality deals
- Measure intermediary sourcing success
- Manage deal pipeline velocity
- Increase ratio of deals closed, NDAs signed, LOIs signed
- Manage lending sources, co-investments, advisors for deals
- Built-in workflow to manage day-to-day progress for deals
Portfolio Company Reporting
- Secure, integrated portal for portfolio companies to report financial results
- Compare portfolio company financial performance over multiple quarters
- Manage portfolio company executive talent
- Manage co-investment process with limited partners
A demo is available at:
"Financial firms around the world are choosing Navatar's cloud service so they don't have to hire IT staff or consultants or invest in hardware/software," said Ketan Khandkar , Principal, Navatar Group. "Cloud computing helps us roll out continuous innovation to our customers."
For an interactive demo of Navatar cloud CRM products, and to learn about our special promotions, contact 212-461-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (http://www.navatargroup.com) is a leading provider of cloud computing for Wall Street, with customers in more than 30 countries. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for capital markets, asset management & investment banking are used by firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co and Evercore Partners. Navatar is headquartered on Wall Street, New York with offices in New Delhi, India.
Allan Siegert (@allansiegert)
SOURCE Navatar Group
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.