Navatar Reports Increasing Cloud Computing Adoption in Financial Services Industry
NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Even though the financial services industry has been slow to adopt the cloud, pundits are optimistic that the industry may have turned the corner. Gartner asserts more than 60 percent of banks worldwide will process the majority of their transactions in the cloud by 2016. Ovum claims capital markets will accelerate their adoption of cloud this year.
The rapid increase in cloud adoption in financial services is the theme of the latest article published at Seeking Alpha (@SeekingAlpha), from Alok Misra, Cofounder and Principal at Navatar Group (@navatargroup), the financial services industry cloud provider. The article is available at:
In the article, Misra attributes the increasing excitement about the cloud due to rising confidence in cloud security as well as the arrival of financial industry vertical cloud providers, which are finally beginning to address key industry pain points. The traditionally conservative financial firms, according to him, are now beginning to take notice of the potential return on investment the cloud can deliver.
Misra's insights are derived from his first-hand experience at Navatar, a vertical cloud provider growing rapidly in financial services verticals such as asset management, investment banking and wealth management. He is also a regular cloud commentator and co-author of the book, "Force.com as your Key to the Cloud Kingdom."
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (@navatargroup) is a financial services industry cloud provider for CRM and content management. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for asset management, wealth management, investment banking and capital markets are used by large and small firms in more than 30 countries, including PNC, Jefferies & Co, Cowen Group and Evercore Partners. Navatar's products are built on the Salesforce cloud platform and Box content platform.
To learn more about Navatar, watch this short video:
Navatar's cloud products are hugely popular because they are:
- Subscription based, so customers pay per seat, not by the hour.
- Ready to deploy out-of-the-box. There is no need to hire systems integrators or consultants.
- Fully supported by Navatar. Customers do not need IT staff.
- Connected to data sources from third parties. Customers do not need to build integration.
- Connected to custodians and broker/dealers. Customer's transactions and holdings' information are integrated.
- Connected to networks of other financial firms. Customers can easily find other parties with whom they can do business.
Multimedia Assets associated with this release:
SOURCE Navatar Group