LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
A Customer Perspective
This study is derived from a survey of IT decision makers around the world across multiple industries. It provides insightful information on what drives investment in IT solutions, the IT-related challenges that organizations face today, and most importantly, plans for IT budgets. Technologies covered include Enterprise Mobility Management, Social Media Management & Marketing Tools, eCommerce/mCommerce, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Infrastructure and Data Centers, Big Data and Analytics, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (M2M), ERP/Supply Chain Management/HR Management. There is section on Internet of Things that explores drivers, challenges, and different phases of implementation.
End user companies will be able to benchmark themselves with regard to IT investments while IT companies will learn how to gain a competitive advantage over the next few years.
Excerpts from study:
- Dealing with security threats stands out as the top challenge facing IT, followed by aligning IT with business strategies. Large organisations are particularly concerned with security threats.
- Dealing with new regulatory requirements is a greater challenge for small organisations than for medium and large organisations.
- In Europe, expanding to new markets and to new regions and boosting creativity and innovation are more important to CIOs than CEOs. On the other hand, CEOs are focused on employee retention and improving collaboration.
- Amongst technologies deemed to have the greatest revenue impact, eCommerce/mCommerce and big data and analytics stand out.
- Unified communications & collaboration is most frequently mentioned as one of the 3 top technologies to impact cost reduction efforts.
- Amongst the top security concerns, cyber-crime tops the list. It is followed by malware and cyber espionage.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4236047/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/navigating-an-era-of-digital-transformation-in-europe-300350265.html