Users can quickly customize Internet access in their environment by selecting pre-defined web categories without blacklisting content individually. NComputing has partnered with Korea's leading security company Jiransoft to jointly develop the vSpace Guardian solution. Chi Young Oh, CEO of Jiransoft says, "We are extremely excited to partner with NComputing to provide a turn-key solution for their customers who are looking to enhance and secure their Internet experience at an affordable price."
With seamless automatic updates, vSpace Guardian ensures that you are up-to-date. The predefined policy categories are constantly updated with new websites such as social media, gaming, adult content and other malicious sites.
vSpace Guardian will soon include web usage analysis, allowing administrators to gain insight to users' web usage behaviour with summary reporting; track most visited and blocked websites, fine tune web filtering policies to improve productivity and provide a safer environment.
Key Features of vSpace Guardian include:
- Category based control - Streamline the user experience by selecting from 70 different predefined categories covering over 140 million websites, to control and restrict Internet access.
- Whitelists and blacklists - Customize your web filtering experience by ensuring what is on and off limits. vSpace Guardian has the ability to add URLs that have yet been classified to allow accessibility to important websites and block unwanted ones.
- Customize Internet experience - Use a combination of 70 predefined categories to quickly define router policy. Block social media and other time wasting sites to improve employee productivity. Or, block adult, gaming and other inappropriate sites to provide a safer Internet environment for schools and families.
- Limit bandwidth use - Gain control over network bandwidth usage by restricting access to media downloading and streaming websites.
- Support for all kind of devices - Assign blocking provisions to the router for all connected devices, including tablets, smartphones, laptops/desktops and other NComputing thin client hardware solutions.
- Remote management from any browser- The easy-to-use, cloud-delivered management console enables the user to quickly setup, manage, and customize web filtering policies per router, giving the user more flexibility and control of their Internet usage.
According to Young Song, CEO of NComputing, "With vSpace Guardian, NComputing is expanding its portfolio of premium features, designed to offer a holistic solution to further enhance our customers' desktop virtualization environment. vSpace Guardian compliments vSpace Pro 10 deployments by enabling an easy-to-setup, manage and affordable web filtering protection to safeguard users' Internet access."
Availability of vSpace Guardian
vSpace Guardian requires a valid annual licensing and priced at $99 per supported router. There are no restrictions on the number of devices or users that are connected to the router.
For more information about vSpace Guardian, visit www.ncomputing.com/vSpace-Guardian
- ENDS -
For images, bios and further information, please visit our press pack link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/519sbsykifakkac/AAC7rHOI5Ie7gF-Hh28k3j8La?dl=0
About vSpace Guardian
vSpace Guardian is a category-based web filtering service that works with customers of the D-Link 850L, 868L and soon 885L/R routers. vSpace Guardian safeguards user's Internet access from all modern browsers and OSs.
About vSpace Pro 10
vSpace Pro 10 works with the existing Thin Client hardware device families (NComputing L/M/MX/CX Series), vSpace Pro Client for Chromebooks and Windows, and soon the Raspberry Pi 3 client. It supports Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 - and past OS versions are still supported including Windows 7 and 8, Windows Server 2012, 2008 - Windows Multipoint Server (64-bit versions).
NComputing Co., Ltd., founded in 2003, is a ZeroDesktop company and leader in client virtualization solutions. Removing the barriers through a unique formula of simplicity, performance and value, NComputing's integrated solutions serve global customers in key verticals such as education, healthcare and government. With over 20 million daily users in 140 countries, the company is fuelling the adoption of client virtualization faster than any other in the world. To learn more, visit http://www.ncomputing.com