Ne-Yo, Wyclef, Ledisi and Mint Condition Headline Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge This Labor Day, Sept. 1-5 Enjoy a taste of the good life with Anthony Anderson, Mark Curry, Kim Coles, Robert Townsend, CSI: NY star Hill Harper, and more at the Doral Golf Resort and Spa in Miami
NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ne-Yo, Wyclef Jean, Ledisi, Mint Condition, Hill Harper, Anthony Anderson, Kim Coles, Mark Curry, Chris Spencer, Bevy Smith and Robert Townsend will join more than 1,000 of the nation's top African American professionals at the Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge in Miami, FL. Whatever your pleasure, be it entertainment, lounging poolside, hitting the court or course, networking or being pampered at the spa, enjoy the good life at Marriott's Doral Golf Resort and Spa this Labor Day weekend, Sept. 1-5.
Highlights of the 2011 Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge:
- Mardi Gras in Miami celebration featuring Ledisi. Hosted by FedEx
- La Pepsi Fete featuring a full performance from Grammy-award winning artist Wyclef Jean. Hosted by Pepsi.
- Ol' Skool Block Party with Mint Condition. Hosted by AT&T
- Awards dinner with comedian and Law & Order star Anthony Anderson followed by a night of music from R&B chart-topper Ne-Yo. Hosted by Walmart.
- CSI: NY star and author Hill Harper signs his new book, The Wealth Cure. Hosted by AT&T.
- Competitive Tournament Golf featuring the Doral TPC Blue Monster course; Social Golf and Golf Academy with instruction from PGA professional Rodney Green. Plus, Social Tennis and Tennis Academy for beginners.
- Enjoy the good life with the perfect weekend getaway at Doral's world-class spa
- Get inspired with Bevy Smith; Sick of being single? Meet matchmaker Paul Brunson.
- Producer Robert Townsend hosts a private screening of his latest film, In The Hive, with cast members Michael Clarke Duncan and Jonathan McDaniel. Hosted by AT&T.
- Enjoy screening the movie From The Rough featuring Oscar-nominated actress Taraji P. Henson hosted by Gyre Entertainment.
- Join Rev. Al Sharpton at our sunrise church service
- Plus, Health, finance and business workshops; cutting-edge fitness classes like Zumba, Sculpt Zone and Soca Fiesta; 3-on-3 basketball tournament, shopping excursions, speed dating, Football 101, Next Chef Challenge, and the Expo Zone
Black Enterprise is proud to celebrate 17 remarkable years alongside Pepsi in providing a first-rate golf, tennis, and spa experience. Since 1994, the annual event's unique combination of business and leisure has drawn more than 1,000 attendees from around the country. Follow along on Twitter at #Goodlife and #gt2011.
Registration is still available by calling 800-209-7229. For full schedule information for the Golf and Tennis Challenge visit www.blackenterprise.com/gt. Mention code GTMDA2 for $200 off all packages until Friday, August 26, 2011.
The Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge is presented by Aetna, American Express, AT&T, BMW, Frito-Lay, FedEx, Gatorade, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Rewards, Quaker, Southwest.com, Tropicana, and Walmart. Platinum sponsors include Gyre Entertainment, Microsoft, and Polo Ralph Lauren. This year's corporate sponsors are EMC2, Herbalife, ING, Borden, PepsiCo, Tourneau, United States Virgin Islands Development Authority and VISITUSVI.com.
black enterprise, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, be has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, black enterprise magazine provides 4 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, be also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. black enterprise is the definitive source of information for and about African American business leaders, personal finance, careers and small business. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE