NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global needle-free injection system market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 20.17 billion by 2021 from USD 9.81 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period. The report segments the needle-free injection system market based on product, technology, usability, type, site of delivery, applications, end user and regions.
Growth in this market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of chronic disease, increasing incidence of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries, rising demand for biosimilars and vaccination, advantages of drug delivery technology, increasing demand for self-injection devices. On the other hand, high development cost of needle-free injection systems over the conventional needle injection may hinder the growth of this market during the forecast period.
North America is poised to be fastest-growing region in the needle-free injection system market from 2016 to 2021. High growth in this market is attributed to factors such as the increasing demand for self-administration, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases and conditions (such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and arthritis), advantages offer by needle-free injection system are driving market growth.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing; the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful. Prominent players in the needle-free injection system market include Antares Pharma, Inc. (U.S.), Endo International plc (U.S.), PharmaJet (U.S), Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (U.S), Medical International Technology, Inc. (U.S), INJEX Pharma AG (Germany), National Medical Products Inc. (U.S.), Valeritas, Inc. (U.S.), European Pharma Group (Netherland), PenJet Corporation (U.S), Crossject SA (France).
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market-ray detectors market. The report analyzes this market by product, technology, usability, site of delivery, type, applications, end user and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the needle-free injection system market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the needle-free injection system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various needle-free injection system market, by technology, type, product, application, site of delivery, end user, and the regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical image analysis software market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04436638-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/needle-free-injection-systems-market-by-product-by-technology-usability-type-of-medication-delivery-site---forecasts-to-2021-300375688.html