Neighborhood Development Company Adopts Navatar Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) Fund CRM for Cloud Computing Integrated with Navatar Deal Connect for Deal Sourcing
Washington DC Based Firm Transitions to Latest Cloud Technology for Managing Real Estate Funds
NEW YORK, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), a premier cloud provider for financial services, today announced that Neighborhood Development Company, a Washington DC based real estate firm, adopted Navatar PERE Cloud CRM to manage their investors, funds, intermediaries and deals.
The Neighborhood Development Company (NDC) focuses on the revitalization of emerging urban neighborhoods, and is a joint venture participant in projects representing nearly $2 billion in investment. NDC recently closed on the first round of its new real estate investment fund, Neighborhood Development Opportunity Partners I, using Navatar PERE CRM.
"Today's real estate investment opportunity calls for a rigorous process and sophisticated technology," said Adrian Washington, Founder & Principal, NDC. "Navatar's PERE CRM gives us the edge required to stay on top of the right investment opportunities."
Navatar PERE CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market deals. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for any buyers, sellers and intermediaries (they need not be Navatar customers). To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar PERE CRM runs entirely in salesforce.com's cloud, and provides:
Limited Partner Management & Fundraising
• Intelligently target investors
• Raise more money faster with fewer closings
• Automatically calculate capital calls and send notices to investors
• Manage side letters, sub-docs, transfers and investor communications preferences
• See comprehensive views covering LP commitments
Investor Portal & Reporting
• Provide secure access through a custom branded portal
• Share capital calls, account statements, updates and K1s with your LPs
• Securely generate pre-defined and ad-hoc investor reports
Real Estate Intermediaries
• Improve relationships with brokers and listing agents to increase deal flow
• Manage and track all interactions with brokers, listing agents and other intermediaries
• Measure intermediary success based on transactions completed
Real Estate Deal Flow
• Manage deal pipeline velocity
• Increase ratio of deals closed, NDAs signed, LOIs signed
• Manage lending sources, co-investments, advisors for deals
• Built-in workflow to manage day-to-day progress for deals
• Compare performance over multiple quarters
• Manage co-investment process with limited partners
"Real Estate funds can now benefit from Navatar's innovation in the cloud that has been powering financial firms around the world," said Alok Misra, Cofounder & Principal, Navatar Group.
For an interactive demo of Navatar cloud CRM products, contact 212-461-2140 or email@example.com.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (http://www.navatargroup.com) provides off-the-shelf cloud products for financial services, real estate and corporate development, worldwide. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for capital markets, asset management & investment banking are used by customers in more than 30 countries, including firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co and Evercore Partners.
About Neighborhood Development Company
The Neighborhood Development Company (NDC) focuses on the revitalization of emerging urban neighborhoods. The company has completed the development of over 500,000 square feet of real estate, investing over $150 million in multi-family real estate since 1999, and has another 500,000 square feet in the development pipeline. In addition, NDC has been a joint venture participant in other projects representing nearly $2 billion in investment, including the iconic Hines CityCenter development.
Allan Siegert (@allansiegert)
SOURCE Navatar Group
More by this Source
Navatar Reports Increasing Cloud Computing Adoption in Financial Services Industry
Feb 14, 2014, 08:11 ET
Navatar Principal Predicts Rise of Vertical Cloud Computing Providers in 2014
Jan 24, 2014, 09:38 ET
Navatar Group Launching Virtual Data Room Integrated with Cloud Computing CRM for Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Venture Capital Funds and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) Funds, in New York
Nov 26, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.