Neiman Marcus Debuts Exclusive Fragrances for Fall Season
DALLAS, Aug. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- For a limited time Neiman Marcus is the exclusive retailer of a variety of new fragrances this fall season including: Balenciaga L'Essence, Bottega Veneta, CREED Royal-Oud, A Dozen Roses (all three variations), Givenchy Dahlia Noir and Prada Candy.
The exclusive collections of fragrances are distinctive as some represent the first fragrance for a brand, others are the first under new creative direction while several represent new takes from long celebrated perfume makers.
"We are proud to introduce this tremendous new collection of fragrances. To have just one of these fragrances as an exclusive at Neiman Marcus an honor, to have all of them together, is quite a feat," said Hazel Wyatt, Neiman Marcus Vice President, Divisional Merchandise Manager, Cosmetics and Fragrance.
Following provides details on each fragrance:
- Balenciaga L'Essence – involves violet, leather and woody notes. Bottled in the iconic Balenciaga prism shape in green gradation. $95 and $130. In-stores on September 1, 2011.
- Bottega Veneta – the first fragrance from Bottega Veneta is inspired by the rolling hills of Italy. It involves notes of leather, bergamot, jasmine, plum, patchouli and oak moss. $95. In-stores on September 15, 2011.
- CREED Royal-Oud – elements of a royal Persian palace inspire Olivier Creed, sixth-generation master perfumer from France. Proceeds from the U.S. sales of Royal-Oud benefit child health in India via the nonprofit Global Giving. $300. Debuted in-stores in August 2011.
- A Dozen Roses Collection – the three fragrances that make up A Dozen Roses Collection are: Shakespeare in Love, Gold Rush and Iced White. Each has a distinctive scent but are united in using inspiration from the classic rose. Each bottle has original artwork showcased on the front and back. $95. Debuted in-stores in August 2011.
- Givenchy Dahlia Noir – the first fragrance developed under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci. Givenchy Dahlia Noir has a multifaceted composition including mandarin, pink pepper, mimosa, sandalwood and vanilla. $90. Debuted in-stores in August 2011.
- Prada Candy – distinguishes itself from other Prada scents with notes of musk and caramel. It is feminine, sweet, sophisticated and timeless. The bottle features joyful colors and the iconic pink Saffiano leather stripe with raised gold Prada letters. $80. Debuted in-stores in August 2011.
The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc. operations include the Specialty Retail Stores segment and the Direct Marketing segment. The Specialty Retail Stores segment consists primarily of Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman stores. The Direct Marketing segment conducts both print catalog and online operations under the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman brand names. Information about the Company can be accessed at www.NeimanMarcusGroup.com.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus
More by this Source
Neiman Marcus Unveils the Art of Fashion Campaign Featuring Artist Walter Chin
Feb 05, 2013, 10:00 ET
Neiman Marcus Launches Art of Fashion Pinterest Contest
Mar 05, 2013, 11:17 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.