Neiman Marcus Launches Social Media Challenge to Celebrate Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Collection
First Social Media Challenge for Christian Louboutin Brand
DALLAS, Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of the Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary, Neiman Marcus has announced the launch of "Sole Seekers" a social media challenge. The challenge, "Sole Seekers," asks social media users to upload Christian Louboutin footwear images into a growing online pictorial spread. The challenge, which will feature entries from Instagram and Twitter, will also be hosted on the Neiman Marcus Facebook page and NMdaily The Neiman Marcus Blog.
"Sole Seekers" launched on February 10th and culminates on March 10th when one winner will be selected to receive a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
"Sole Seekers" works as follows:
- Participants are encouraged to submit photos of either their own Christian Louboutin shoes, Christian Louboutin shoes they see at Neiman Marcus stores or on NeimanMarcus.com via Instagram or Twitter.
- Photos submitted via Instagram and Twitter must contain @NeimanMarcus, @LouboutinWorld, and #NMLoubiLove in the caption to be entered to win.
- All images will be aggregated in a single online feed.
- After one month a rich album of Christian Louboutin imagery will have developed on the "Sole Seekers" Facebook tab and NMdaily post. One winner (who submitted an image) will be selected at random.
- Users may enter as many times as they like from both Instagram and Twitter, but must submit different images each time.
- Users submitting images of shoes not manufactured by Louboutin will be disqualified.
"Neiman Marcus is thrilled to be partnering with Christian Louboutin on his 20th Anniversary Collection," said Wanda Gierhart , Chief Marketing Officer for the Neiman Marcus Group. "Launching 'Sole Seekers' allows us to engage our customers and followers in the Christian Louboutin celebration. We are always looking for partnerships that lend themselves to creative online executions. A brand like Christian Louboutin and a milestone like a 20th Anniversary was an ideal match for a social media challenge."
A special 20th Anniversary Christian Louboutin Capsule Collection will be sold in the following Neiman Marcus stores: Atlanta, Bal Harbour, Beverly Hills, Coral Gables, Fashion Island, King of Prussia, Michigan Avenue, NorthPark, Palm Beach, and San Francisco. The collection includes 20 distinctive shoe styles inspired from 20 years of iconic shoe designs.
The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc. operations include the Specialty Retail Stores segment and the Direct Marketing segment. The Specialty Retail stores segment consists primarily of Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman stores. The Direct Marketing segment conducts both print catalog and online operations under the Neiman Marcus, Horchow and Bergdorf Goodman brand names. Information about the Company can be accessed at www.NeimanMarcusGroup.com.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus
More by this Source
Neiman Marcus Unveils the Art of Fashion Campaign Featuring Artist Walter Chin
Feb 05, 2013, 10:00 ET
Neiman Marcus Launches Art of Fashion Pinterest Contest
Mar 05, 2013, 11:17 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.