Neiman Marcus Opens 42nd Store In Walnut Creek, California
DALLAS, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The 42nd Neiman Marcus store opened its doors today in Walnut Creek, California making California the 3rd largest market for Neiman Marcus stores following behind Texas and Florida.
Neiman Marcus Walnut Creek features the following:
- 85,870 square feet of dedicated specialty retail space
- Personal shopping areas for men and women
- Cosmetics treatment rooms for private beauty services
- NM Café
- Special Event Room
- Gift Packaging
- Tailoring and Alterations
- Designer Handbag Boutiques featuring: Chanel, Gucci and Balenciaga
- Designer Men's Boutique featuring: Armani Collision, Ermenegildo Zenga
- Designer Ready To Wear Boutique featuring: Chanel, Brunello Cuicinelli, Jil Sander, Michael Kors and Stella McCartney
Neiman Marcus Walnut Creek is located in an open air development and features commissioned art work by 30 Bay Area artists. In keeping with a long standing tradition of Neiman Marcus, each store is adorned with locally inspired art work. Celebrated Bay Area artist, Ned Kahn was selected to specialty commission an exterior piece that is presented on the outside of the store building.
The evening before the grand opening, Neiman Marcus Walnut Creek hosted an invitation only gala that benefited four local charities including: The Diablo Regional Arts Association, The Junior League of Oakland-East Bay, The Monument Crisis Center and The Taylor Family Foundation.
The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc. operations include the Specialty Retail Stores segment and the Direct Marketing segment. The Specialty Retail stores segment consists primarily of Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman stores. The Direct Marketing segment conducts both print catalog and online operations under the Neiman Marcus, Horchow and Bergdorf Goodman brand names. Information about the Company can be accessed at www.NeimanMarcusGroup.com.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus