SALT LAKE CITY, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nelson Laboratories (www.nelsonlabs.com) will give pharmaceutical industry professionals direct access to its FDA trend experts during the "The Science of Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar" on May 16, 2013 in San Diego, Calif.
"We created this seminar to impart our industry knowledge on microbial control and aseptic processing to pharmaceutical industry representatives," said Jackson Adams, Pharmaceutical Account Manager. "The benefit to both the individual and their company will be learning how to better incorporate microbial process control into the product manufacturing lifecycle."
Register for "The Science of Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar."
The seminar will take place at the Hilton San Diego/Gaslamp at 401 K Street. Nelson Laboratories experts will present five different topics during the seminar, including:
- Modernizing the Aseptic Process – An overview of aseptic processing, lifecycle approach and risk assessment and general guidelines for process simulations.
- Microbiology Testing for Non-sterile products – Risk-based assessments to determine acceptance criteria and determining objectionable organisms in non-sterile pharmaceutical products.
- Particulate Matter Testing – Testing requirements and methods for intravenous and parenteral products.
- Product Sterility Testing – Basic testing requirements and methods, isolator package validation requirements and Bacteriostasis and Fungistasis (B/F) requirements
- Container Closure Integrity Testing – Testing requirements, available methods and regulatory trends.
Registration for this event will end on Friday, May 3, 2013. For any questions on registering groups or costs please contact email@example.com.
About Nelson Laboratories
Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of full, life-cycle microbiology testing services. We are known for exceptional quality, but we look beyond the testing process and partner with you to achieve your long-term business goals. It's what we call The Science of Success™. It's transparency in the testing process. It's approachable experts that guide you through ever-changing compliance requirements. It's helping you mitigate risk, be first to market, and succeed with your customers. Learn more at www.nelsonlabs.com.
Snapp Conner PR
SOURCE Nelson Laboratories