NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- net2phone, a cloud-based communications services provider, has enhanced its popular Hosted PBX business service by offering its U.S. customers unlimited calling to landlines in Brazil. net2phone's Hosted PBX offering serves small to mid-sized businesses (SMB) through a national network of channel partners and master agents. net2phone is a division of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
With net2phone's cloud-based Hosted PBX service, channel partners and agents can offer their clients a solution perfectly tailored for businesses with operations and/or customers in Brazil, including:
- Unlimited calling to landlines throughout Brazil and low per minute rates to Brazilian cell phones;
- Brazilian virtual numbers featuring prefixes from major cities including Sao Paulo and Rio De Janeiro.
net2phone's low, flat monthly rate per seat Hosted PBX service also includes:
- Feature-rich VoIP telecommunications functionality and versatility, including voicemail-to-email, customized auto-attendants, and find me – follow me call management;
- Free and convenient porting of existing numbers to net2phone's Hosted PBX solution;
- Free Polycom state-of-the-art phones with upgrade to net2Phone's Hosted PBX solution;
- Unlimited calling within the United States, and;
- Unlimited calling to popular international destinations including Austria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK.
"net2phone has been serving the needs of US companies operating in Brazil for over a decade," said Jonah Fink, President of net2phone. "Now, through our channel partners, we are pleased to provide US based businesses that serve the large and dynamic Brazilian market with unlimited calling to Brazilian landlines and as part of our robust, feature rich Hosted PBX telephony solution. Our extensive experience and infrastructure in Latin America ensure best-in-class service when calling Brazil."
net2phone, a cloud based communications services provider, offers a full suite of UCaaS solutions in over 160 countries. net2phone routes millions of minutes daily over data networks, offering high quality voice services and substantial savings to SMB customers. For more information about net2phone's products and services, please visit www.net2phone.com. net2phone is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), through its IDT Telecom division, provides telecommunications and payment services to individuals and businesses primarily through its flagship BOSS Revolution® and net2phone® brands. IDT Telecom's wholesale business is a leading global carrier of international long distance calls. For more information on IDT, visit www.idt.net.
All statements above that are not purely about historical facts, including, but not limited to, those in which we use the words "believe," "anticipate," "expect," "plan," "intend," "estimate," "target" and similar expressions, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. While these forward-looking statements represent our current judgment of what may happen in the future, actual results may differ materially from the results expressed or implied by these statements due to numerous important factors. Our filings with the SEC provide detailed information on such statements and risks, and should be consulted along with this release. To the extent permitted under applicable law, IDT assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/net2phones-hosted-pbx-service-now-includes-unlimited-calling-to-brazil-300386556.html