SAN JOSE, Calif., May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2016 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that it will feature five industry specific keynotes at SuiteWorld 2016 on Wednesday, May 18 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A link to the live webcasts of the SuiteWorld 2016 industry keynotes will be available at www.netsuite.com, or on NetSuite's social media pages on Twitter and Facebook.
NetSuite's SuiteWorld 2016 Industry Keynotes are:
- Software/Internet: From Startup to Global Enterprise: Unlocking Your Software Company's Full Potential
- NetSuite Speakers include Evan Goldberg, Founder, Chief Technology Officer and Chairman of the Board and Ron Gill, CFO
- Retail/Commerce: Retailers Blueprint for Success: Enabling Great Customer Experiences
- NetSuite Speakers include Andy Lloyd, GM of Commerce Products and Branden Jenkins, GM of Retail
- Wholesale Distribution/Manufacturing - Building the Future: Delivering Competitive Advantage for the Modern Product Company
- NetSuite Speakers include Jim McGeever, President & COO and Paul Farrell, SVP of Product Marketing
- Services - Best Outcomes: Empowering your Firm for Excellence Amid Change
- NetSuite Speakers include Gary Wiessinger, EVP, Products and Jason Maynard, EVP of Strategy & Corporate Development
- Nonprofit - Social Impact, Accelerated: How Your Nonprofit's Back Office Can Change the World
- NetSuite Speakers include David Geilhufe, Senior Director, NetSuite.org and Harish Mohan, Global VP, Solution Consulting and Enablement
About SuiteWorld 2016
NetSuite's SuiteWorld is the #1 Cloud ERP conference, being held at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, Calif. on May 16-19. SuiteWorld 2016 will bring together NetSuite solution providers, independent software vendor (ISV) partners, industry thought leaders and representatives of the approximately 30,000 companies and subsidiaries from across the globe running their business on NetSuite's cloud-based business management suite. Attendees of SuiteWorld can fully explore the NetSuite ecosystem, network face-to-face, and help shape the next evolution of cloud computing services.
For additional details, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter and Instagram, please use #NSW16.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/netsuite-to-feature-five-industry-keynotes-at-suiteworld-2016-300270485.html
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.