NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Secured operations and business automation driving the Network Access Control (NAC) market"
The NAC market is projected to be USD 2.65 billion by 2020 and grow at a high Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 31.17% during 2015–2020. NAC can profitably reduce cost as it automates business operations by providing a complete visibility of all the devices connecting to the network. Also, the increasing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, without any security solution, poses a huge security threat and also increases the workload of IT administrations to support the growing number of devices connecting to the network. NAC's ability to address security threats protects business processes and also acts as one of the drivers of this market.
"The market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness the highest market growth"
The market in APAC is in the growth phase and is the fastest growing region for the global NAC market. This is mainly attributed to the growing focus of the market players to address the demands of highly secured network solutions in the region. On the other hand, Middle East and Africa (MEA) is aiming toward the growth phase and Latin America as well shows great prospects in this space.
Breakdown of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people and below are the details:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%), Tier 2 (40%), and Tier 3 (40%)
- By Designation: C-level (50%), Director level (33%), and other executives (17%)
- By Region: North America (40%), Europe (20%), and APAC (40%),
Prominent vendors in the NAC market space include Cisco Systems, ForeScout Technologies, Extreme Networks, HPE, Bradford Networks, and Avaya, among various others. With the rapid development of new technologies, new vendors are emerging in the market, especially in the area of next-generation NAC solutions. This latest trend is gaining significant traction and is seen growing progressively.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the NAC market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help the firms in garnering a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and solutions offered by the top 10 players in the NAC market
2. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, Research and Development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the NAC market
3. Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for NAC across various regions
4. Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the NAC market
5. Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of the leading players in the NAC market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03706413-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/network-access-control-market-by-product-type-services-user-type-deployment-type-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300323120.html