NEW YORK, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The need to address the increasing challenges in effectively maintaining higher QoS and QoE will drive the network analytics market"
The network analytics market size is estimated to grow USD 768.2 million in 2015 to USD 2.32 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.7% from 2015 to 2020. The network analytics market is driven by factors, such as the need to have customer data enrichment for better understand their needs, automation and virtualization, and quality of experience (QOE) maintenance.
"Network intelligence solutions expected to show growth positive trends during the forecast period"
The network intelligence solutions are expected to dominate the market from 2015 to 2020 with the largest market share than the network analytics services segment, due to growing network challenges faced by the organizations worldwide. Furthermore, due to future saturation in the solution segment in the developed economies and variation in global governmental network and radiation norms and regulations, demand for professional services is expected to gain traction in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Due to rise in the demand for integrated network analytics solutions and increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions, the network analytics market finds huge opportunity to proliferate in the next five years.
The various key network analytics vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Accenture Plc.
3. Bradford Networks
4. Brocade Communication Systems
5. Cisco Systems
6. IBM Corporation
7. Juniper Networks
8. SAS Institute
9. Tibco Software
10. Sandvine Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the network analytics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03693830-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/network-analytics-market-by-type-by-end-user---global-forecast-to-2020-300247460.html