NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Next-generation virtual network management and orchestration spending increased to USD530 million in 2015, reflecting significantly increased operator investment in virtual networks."
This report assesses which vendors are leading in the network management and orchestration systems market for the telecoms industry, and provides profiles of the leaders and their challengers. Professional services account for the majority of network orchestration and management (NOM) spending (61%), driven by significant system integration and custom development requirements.
THIS MARKET SHARE REPORT PROVIDES:
- detailed market share data for the network management and orchestration systems market overall and split into:
o three network management systems (NMS) sub-segments (mobile, business data services and residential broadband)
o three NOM sub-segments (network orchestration, virtual infrastructure management and software-defined networking controllers)
- a summary of key market developments in the market overall and each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 20 vendors in this market and summaries of other players.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the overall size of the network management systems (NMS) market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the NMS market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the NMS market?
- Who are the major vendors and how do they rank in share of revenue in the network orchestration and management (NOM) market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing, according to different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04427849-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/network-management-and-orchestration-systems-worldwide-market-shares-2015-300377936.html