NEW YORK, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Network Security Forensics Global Market : How Much Forensics Do You Need?
When a security breach occurs, an investigation needs to be initiated. Network security forensics is the technology used not only to understand the nature of the breach, but also to trigger the beginning of remediation. Traditional network security platforms include event correlation and full packet capture. However, different security approaches include the collection of flow data and the use of packet headers to reduce storage requirements. This comprehensive report about network security forensics includes global & regional market analysis and forecasts for 2015-2019. Technology and pricing trends are detailed and key drivers and restraints identified. The key vendors are profiled and distribution channels and market verticals have been forecasted.
Frost & Sullivan estimates network security forensics vendors sold $ million of network security forensic appliances and related services in the base year of the study, 2014, representing an improvement of % more than 2013.
- For 2015, much is expected to be the same. Anticipated revenues in network security forensics are $ billion or a % improvement.
- In the years 2014–2019, the physical appliances form factor will be the largest product group in terms of revenue. In 2019, network security forensics physical appliances are projected to have revenues of $ billion. However, physical appliances, of the product types, will have the slowest moving CAGR at % during the same forecast period.
- Frost & Sullivan expects software-as-a-service (SaaS) to be the fastest rising product group in terms of CAGR with %, although this is largely attributable to the lack of SaaS products available.
- North America is the region that accounts for most network security forensics sales accounting for % of all global network security forensics revenues in 2014. In 2019, Frost & Sullivan expects that share to drop to % of all revenues.
- In 2014, Frost & Sullivan estimates there are commercial network security forensics installments. By 2019, Frost & Sullivan estimates there will be installations.
- In 2014, the average annual contract price (ACP) for network security forensics products to a company is $ . In 2019, the ACP will be $ .
- The biggest vendors in terms of revenues are Blue Coat Systems, NETSCOUT, and RSA. These companies are noted for their high line-rates (meaning lossless packet ingestion and translation).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
How are SIEM, network performance monitoring, application monitoring, and application aware network monitoring service providers adopting their platforms for network security forensics?
Which feature sets are being adopted by network security forensic vendors to win business?
What are the forecasts for network security forensics vendors and revenues by region? By vertical market? By size of business? By product type?
What are the forecasts for SIEM/LM customers and revenues by region? By vertical market? By size of business? By product type?
What is the market share for network security forensics vendors for the total global market for business sizes large enterprise and SMBs thru enterprises?
What are the notable points of competitive differentiation among network security forensics vendors?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516223-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001