DUBLIN, December 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjq5bv/network_security) has announced the addition of the "Network Security Forensics Global Market" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report about network security forensics includes global & regional market analysis and forecasts for 2015-2019. Technology and pricing trends are detailed and key drivers and restraints identified. The key vendors are profiled and distribution channels and market verticals have been forecasted.
- In the years 2014-2019, the physical appliances form factor will be the largest product group in terms of revenue
- North America is the region that accounts for most network security forensics sales
- The biggest vendors in terms of revenues are Blue Coat Systems, NETSCOUT, and RSA. These companies are noted for their high line-rates (meaning lossless packet ingestion and translation)
When a security breach occurs, an investigation needs to be initiated. Network security forensics is the technology used not only to understand the nature of the breach, but also to trigger the beginning of remediation. Traditional network security platforms include event correlation and full packet capture. However, different security approaches include the collection of flow data and the use of packet headers to reduce storage requirements.
- Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
- PacketSled - Screenshot (Interactive Dashboard)
- PacketSled - Screenshot (Investigator)
- RSA Security Analytics
- Viavi Solutions
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Market
4. Network Security Forensics Origins by Technology Types
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Market
7. Large Enterprise Segment Breakdown
8. SMB thru Enterprise Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
10. Vendor Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjq5bv/network_security
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets