MANCHESTER, England, December 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Network USA to merge with Routes events to create definitive route development event
In a significant development for the airline, airport and tourism communities in North and South America, UBM Live and Flightglobal have agreed that the Network USA event will transfer to Routes control. This merging of events will create a single definitive event platform for the airline, airport and tourism communities from the Americas region.
In 2014, delegates who have previously attended Network are encouraged to sign up for Routes Americas, held in El Salvador in February, and for World Routes, held in Chicago in September.
"We are delighted to invite the Network USA community to Routes and look forward to welcoming as many North American air service development professionals as possible to Routes Americas 2014 in San Salvador in February, World Routes 2014 in Chicago in September followed by Routes Americas in Denver in February 2015 - the first time that the regional event will have taken place in the US," said Adrian Newton, Group Director, Transport & Technology for UBM Live. "This partnership will provide the North American aviation route development community with a more focused event programme to assist them in their route development pursuits."
"Network USA, which has developed over the past decade to become a key route development event for North America, will go from strength-to-strength with this historic agreement," said Mark Pilling, Flightglobal's Head of Publishing.
"Moreover, Flightglobal/Airline Business is delighted to be named as Routes' official events partner and supporting UBM in developing the entire suite of World Routes and Regional Routes events," said Pilling.
Routes and Flightglobal are joining forces to support the route development community, Routes will provide focused route development events and Flightglobal will support the community through data provision and publications.
Notes to Editors
- Routes organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes was founded in 1995 as part of the Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd., a consultancy specialising in the field of route development for airports. http://www.asm‐global.com. Routes and ASM are part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
- Flightglobal is the global aviation community's primary source of insight, knowledge and expertise. It provides news, data, analytics and advisory services to connect the industry globally and help organisations shape their business strategies, identify new opportunities and make better decisions faster.
- Flightglobal has the world's most popular aviation industry website Flightglobal.com and publishes a range of professional publications with a rich heritage stretching back more than 100 years, featuring Flight International, Airline Business and Flight Daily News.
- Flightglobal's online aerospace information services, incorporating the industry leading Ascend Online database, are the premier source of data for fleet, values, traffic, schedules and maintenance information. For more information, go to http://www.flightglobal.com
Follow us on twitter: @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @airlineroute
SOURCE UBM Live Routes Ltd