AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether you need a gift, something for your dinner party, or somewhere to take your friends from out of town, Neubus' smart phone application, TABC: Mobile, can help.
TABC: Mobile can help locate nearby restaurants, bars, stores and other businesses that sell alcoholic beverages. Neubus, Inc., in partnership with Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC), has developed this mobile app which essentially takes data from TABC's on-line database, links it to an interactive map, and puts the information at your fingertips.
If you want to spend a day touring local wineries, craft brewers or distilleries, TABC: Mobile can locate them for you, and even give you driving directions!
Traveling to a new city? The TABC: Mobile app can help you plan ahead by finding local restaurants or bars in the area you'll be visiting.
TABC: Mobile Features:
- Search for Businesses – Find nearby restaurants and businesses that sell alcohol, including narrowing searches based on permit type, status (active or inactive), or business type (bar, brewery, restaurant, hotel, etc.)
- Interactive Map – See basic information such as business name, address, directions from your location and street-level view of the business.
- Pending Permits – View pending original license/permits in your area.
- Complaints – Report TABC-licensed businesses which sell after hours, to minors, or over serve; also inform the TABC about establishments condoning gambling, drug use, prostitution or human trafficking
- Feedback – Provide feedback about TABC employees and TABC certification schools
- Violation History – Identify what alcohol permit violations have occurred, including sales to minors or other violations.
TABC: Mobile is available on both the iTunes App Store
and on Google Play for Android.
Neubus Inc. (www.neubus.com) is an Austin-based business founded to help government agencies leverage technology to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and provide better services. The Neubus technology platform is based on open systems with customized solutions that cater to specific needs of hundreds of state and local government agencies.
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC)
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) (http://www.tabc.texas.gov/) is the state agency which regulates all phases of the alcoholic beverage industry in Texas. The duties of the commission include regulating sales, taxation, importation, manufacturing, transporting, and advertising of alcoholic beverages.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neubus-inc-launches-tabc-mobile-app-300318269.html
SOURCE Neubus, Inc.