Neurovascular Interventions Market Research Reports: Players and Regional Analysis
DALLAS, May 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com offers neurovascular interventions market research reports covering data and information on current as well as future players along with US, APAC, EU and South America neurovascular interventions industry analysis and forecasts.
MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Current and Future Players 2014 market research report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Neurovascular Interventions industry. The report provides insight into the competitive Neurovascular Interventions landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by a team of industry experts. It also provides direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Neurovascular Interventions in clinical practice. Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-current-and-future-players-market-report.html .
Companies profiled in this report include BALT Extrusion, Covidien, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Stryker Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, Gore Medical, Medtronic, Aachen Resonance, Acandis, B. Braun, Blockade Medical, Contego Medical, Gardia Medical, InspireMD, ITGI Medical, Medikit, Merlin MD, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Minvasys, Neuravi, Optimed, Phenox GmBH, Reverse Medical, Sequent Medical, Valor Medical and others. Order a copy of MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Current and Future Players 2014 market research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=173922 .
The US neurovascular interventions market is forecast to reach $702m by 2020, increasing slowly throughout the forecast period. The neurovascular interventions market will be driven by: the rising prevalence of cerebrovascular disease; the cost savings incurred by government agencies, such as Medicare, and private health insurance companies; and the adoption of innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers.
The South American neurovascular interventions market will be driven by the rising prevalence of disease, the growing aging population, and the potential cost savings. The adoption of innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers in Brazil will depend on the cost of, and availability of reimbursement for these devices. Flow diverters and stent retrievers are currently not reimbursed by the Brazilian public healthcare system and are associated with high costs.
APAC and 5EU neurovascular interventions markets are vast and dynamic markets that consist of innovative and emerging technologies. Neurointerventional devices can be used to treat a variety of cerebrovascular indications such as intracranial aneurysms, AVMs, and dural AVFs, atherosclerotic disease, and stroke. In this report, the neurointerventional market encompasses embolization, revascularization, mechanical thrombectomy, and access/support devices. The APAC report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-apac-analysis-and-market-forecasts-market-report.html and the EU report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts-market-report.html .
Broadly, the scope of these neurovascular interventions market research reports cover:
- An overview of Neurovascular, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the EU, APAC, US and South American Neurovascular markets revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Neurovascular.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Neurovascular sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Explore more and related reports on neurology devices market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/medical-devices/neurology-devices .
Other newly published titles on the life sciences industry available with us:
United States (USA)-Molecular Diagnostics Market, Test Volume Forecast & Companies
Transdermal Drug Delivery Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight
Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements
Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
EpiCast Report: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023
And more at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/ .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Connect With Us on: