"I became fascinated by the very character I've created," says Clark. "Kristen Kerry, the heroine, is strong, fearless, athletic, and attractive. She has a strong desire to please others but, as the daughter of manipulative and neurotic alcoholic parents she is consumed by feelings of mistrust. There's a recklessness that drives her."
In Justice is for the Deserving, the second in the series after, Justice is for the Lonely, Kristen puts her career on the line and her life in jeopardy to uncover the truth about a child's death. She finds herself, charged with murder, using the law and gumption to fight her way back and prove her innocence.
Clark's books reveal to readers the following:
- What really goes on in the world of medical malpractice law.
- How a strong female character in legal thrillers can be intimidating and alluring.
- How some lawyers are willing to do anything to win while risking it all to secure a greater truth.
- The ethical dilemmas lawyers confront regularly.
- Why millions of people love fictional tales that revolve around the law.
Clark, a history and literature major as an undergrad, has defended thousands of clients as a managing partner at Clark & Mitchell, P.C.
With a series of unpredictable plot twists. Justice is for the Deserving reveals just as much about those that practice and defend the law as it does about the legal system. Clark perfectly positions readers to think like a jury while falling in love with Kristen.
Contact Information: MEDIA CONNECT
Brian Feinblum 212-583-2718 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-action-packed-thriller-showcases-heroine-malpractice-lawyer-with-a-punch-300377474.html
SOURCE Steve Clark