New American Girl Store in Kansas City Opens to Squeals, Giggles & a Hotel Package Created Just for Gals & Their Dolls at Overland Park Marriott
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The newest American Girl Store opened in Kansas City on September 4, 2010 to the excitement of every little girl in the city and beyond.
To piggyback on this anticipated event, the Overland Park Marriott has created a pint-sized Kansas City hotel special created just for little girls and their American Girl dolls. Overland Park Marriott is one of the few hotels to partner with American Girl in this way and offer this exclusive of a package.
The American Girl Package includes:
- Kansas City hotel room with one king or two double beds
- Breakfast for two adults and up to two children in the restaurant
- American Girl doll bed (yours to keep) (limit one bed per stay)
- Cookies and milk delivered to your room (for the doll too)
- American Girl card (keepsake) valid for a dessert or snack from the gift shop
- Personalized welcome letter from the Hotel General Manager
- Indoor, outdoor pool
- Hi-speed Internet available
- Rates from $124-$194 per room, per night
- Valid through December 31, 2010
According to the official American Girl press release, the new store is located in the spacious Oak Park Mall. The 9,500-square-foot store has areas to shop, enjoy activities like designing doll-sized t-shirts or giving dolls new hairstyles at the signature Doll Hair Salon.
It's the place where her imagination can soar, so book your American Girl Package at the hotel in Kansas City today.
Be sure that promotional code Z74 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code Z74.
For further package information, terms and conditions visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/mciop.
About Overland Park Marriott
The hotel has recently completed a $20 million transformation. The modern Overland Park hotel offers spacious new guest rooms highlighted by connectivity panels, flat screen TVs and granite bathrooms, fresh pre-function space and ballroom. The hotel also features restaurants, a posh lounge, sushi bar, and an all-new lobby.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 913-451-8000, or visit www.marriott.com/mciop.
SOURCE Overland Park Marriott