CAMP HILL, Pa., June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BizMiner announces the release of its new BizMarkets2Go platform (www.bizmarkets2go.com/banking), which delivers high-impact local industry maps and market area profiles to business bankers, commercial realtors and research professionals. BizMarkets2Go creates an easy-to-browse analysis of competitors, vendors or suppliers in any US market radius for about 9000 US industry segments. The B2Go platform:
- Professionally maps industry targets—and follows up with linked prospect contact lists
- Encourages use of Market Radius Profiles with bank clients and prospects to share local performance trends and site competition—with new market performance data every month
- Offers white label BizMarkets2Go industry maps for online prospects—with the opportunity for B2Go licensees to email or share the full analysis at follow-up visits
"There's no better way to fortify customer trust than to deliver high-value news with every single contact—and B2Go presents that opportunity for relationship bankers," says Jonathan Brandow, BizMiner founder and principal. "Using BizMarkets2Go, sales and client relations professionals deliver up-to-date intelligence to every customer and prospect every month. And our mobile app is great for customer or prospect visits."
BizMiner sales executive Galen Pugh described B2Go business contact list capabilities: "The Market Radius Profile maps sales data and competitor distances from the market center-point; each Profile offers optional contact information for every business in the radius. It's a powerful dataset displayed in both map and tabular formats. And every set of metrics creates a client discussion opportunity."
Quickly customize and load a B2Go Market Radius Profile that includes:
- Industry performance in the selected radius: market volume, average sales, sales per household and more
- An industry map with drop pin click/touch embedded enterprise data
- Individual competitor distances and annual sales
- Key financial ratios for the analyzed industry
- Market area population demographics
- Client or prospect inputs ranking sales and efficiency measures within the selected market area
- Online and download storage capability to develop profiles and reload on-demand at client location
BizMiner financial and market research content is in use by over 25,000 bank personnel, thousands of valuation professionals and accountants and almost 200,000 university business students across the US. The content is in use by multiple national taxing agencies and has been accepted in US Tax Court.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-b2go-platform-transforms-prospect-and-client-relationships-300287662.html