NEW YORK, March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Korean skincare is one of the hottest trends in beauty right now, and a new chain of boutiques is offering women a one stop shop for all their K-beauty needs. From sheet masks and softeners to serums and cushion foundations, ARITAUM features the largest curated collection of premium Korean beauty products in North America. In addition to carrying such leading skincare brands as IOPE, Laneige, Mamonde, Hanyul and Sulwhasoo, the boutiques also offer a wide selection of makeup, bath & body and hair care items. There are over 70 ARITAUM locations across the United States and Canada with more opening throughout 2016. To locate the ARITAUM store nearest you, visit http://us.aritaum.com.
The name ARITAUM (pronounced "ar-ree-ta-um") comes from the words for "beauty" and "place" in Korean. ARITAUM is a division of AmorePacific, South Korea's #1 skincare and cosmetics company, known for their innovative products that combine Asian botanical ingredients with cutting-edge technology.
In recent years the popularity of Korean skincare has increased exponentially in North America with leading beauty outlets such as Vogue, Allure and Refinery29 praising their virtues and benefits. The active ingredients in these products are typically nature- and herbal-based remedies known for their medicinal qualities, such as red ginseng, lotus flower and green tea. As part of the Korean skincare philosophy, these creams, gels and mists are applied in concert with a holistic and customized regimen that emphasizes prevention, protection and rejuvenation.
Some of ARITAUM's featured skincare brands include:
- IOPE uses the latest developments in bio-technology and dermatological research to provide targeted solutions. Some of IOPE's most popular products include Air Cushion®, the best-selling cushion foundation in Korea, and Super Vital Cream Bio Excellent, an ultra-rich anti-aging moisturizer.
- Laneige utilizes scientifically-engineered mineral water to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. Its best-selling products are Firming Sleeping Mask and Water Sleeping Mask, an award-winning overnight revitalizing gel mask.
- Mamonde is informed by extensive research into the skincare benefits of flowers and botanicals. Its signature product is First Energy Serum, which contains 78% flower aged vinegar as its primary ingredient.
- Hanyul products are known for blending traditional Korean remedies with scientific principles. Its top seller is Rice Essential Skin Softener, a nutrient-rich lotion that uses enriched fermented red yeast rice extract.
- Sulwhasoo is based on the holistic principles of Korean herbal medicine and infused with ginseng grown through a meticulous process on the AmorePacific farm. Its signature product is First Care Activating Serum, a boosting serum formulated to optimize the results of existing skincare.
"Interest in Korean skincare products is at an all-time high for one simple reason: they work," said Jay Yim, Director of Marketing, ARITAUM AmorePacific. "ARITAUM provides a convenient destination for these incredible products and offers our customers a chance to experience the fantastic world of K-beauty."
With over 70 locations throughout the United States and Canada, ARITAUM offers the largest curated collection of premium Korean beauty products in North America. A division of AmorePacific, South Korea's #1 skincare and cosmetics company, ARITAUM features such leading brands as IOPE, Laneige, Mamone, Hanyul and Sulwhasoo. ARITAUM (pronounced "ar-ree-ta-um") comes from the words for "beauty" and "place" in Korean. To locate the ARITAUM store nearest you, visit http://us.aritaum.com or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @US.ARITAUM and Twitter @US_ARITAUM.
For over 70 years, AmorePacific has provided global customers with a total package of beauty and health solutions through 30 brands spanning beauty, household, and healthcare products. With the increasing global demand for K-beauty products, the South Korea-based company has experienced unprecedented sales growth in recent years. AmorePacific's revenue increased by 21% to $4.5 billion in 2015 and is projected to exceed that figure in 2016. In December, Forbes Asia named Chairman and Chief Executive Suh Kyung-Bae as their 2015 Businessman of the Year.
Contacts: Jennifer Ju, IW Group, Inc
Phone: (310) 289-5564
Nina Shi, IW Group, Inc
Phone: (646) 979-1840
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-beauty-boutique-chain-offers-one-stop-shop-for-korean-skincare-products-300239114.html