NEW YORK, July 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- A simple post shared on Facebook or Twitter can now earn perks! Beginning July 1st, Verizon will reward customers for using social media to refer family and friends to the wireless network consistently rated highest in independent nationwide tests.
Existing customers can earn up to $100 in Visa rewards cards each month by referring up to three people who activate with Verizon ($25 for 1 referral, $50 for two, and $100 for three or more). The newly referred customers also earn a $50 Visa rewards card.
Here's how the Verizon referral program works:
- Existing customer visits www.verizonwireless.com/refer and enters MyVerizon credentials
- Customer selects referral option (Facebook or Twitter)
- Confirm social credentials, personalize and post
- Prospective customer sees referral invitation
- Prospective customer chooses to redeem offer and enters their email
- Activates a new account either online, in a store or over the phone using the same email address
- Visa rewards cards will be sent to both the new and existing customers after the new account has been active for 45 days
For more information, go to: www.verizonwireless.com/refer
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York City, generated nearly $132 billion in 2015 revenues. Verizon operates America's most reliable wireless network, with 112.6 million retail connections nationwide. The company also provides communications and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers worldwide.
Verizon's Online News Center: News releases, feature stories, executive biographies and media contacts are available at Verizon's online News Center at www.verizon.com/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-benefits-for-referring-friends-to-a-better-network-300292609.html