New Brain Balance Center in Cary, North Carolina to Offer New Hope to Families of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders, AD/HD, OCD, and Dyslexia; Dr. Robert Melillo, Author of Disconnected Kids (Penguin) to Meet With Parents During Grand Opening; Adam Kluger Public Relations (adamklugerpr.com) Hired to Help Promote New Center
CARY, N.C., Aug. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Doug & Rebecca Jackson, owners of a new Brain Balance Center in Cary , North Carolina, are opening their doors to families of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders this week by hosting a three day grand opening that will include open houses, book signings and a number of lectures by Dr. Robert Melillo, author of Disconnected Kids (Penguin). Website: www.BrainBalanceCenters.com
Also available to meet with parents and members of the media is Rene Carlberg, school psychologist and the Director of the Brain Balance Center in Cary, NC.
Schedule of Grand Opening Events
All events are free and open to the public:
Monday, August 30th:
- 3pm - 6 pm Open House, 'Meet and Greet' and book signing with Dr. Robert Melillo at Brain Balance Achievement Center, 8204 Tryon Woods, Cary, NC
- 7 pm - 9 pm Lecture on Neurobehavioral Disorders in Children by Dr. Robert Melillo (Parent Focus) Cary Elementary, 400 Kildaire Farm Rd., Cary , NC
Tuesday, August 31st:
- 10:30am EST ***Official Ribbon-Cutting (Media encouraged to attend!!) of New Brain Balance Center, 'Meet and Greet' with Dr. Robert Melillo, Doug & Rebecca Jackson and Rene Carlberg at Brain Balance Achievement Center , 8204 Tryon Woods, Cary , NC
- 7pm - 9pm Lecture on Neurobehavioral Disorders in Children by Dr. Robert Melillo North Carolina State University, McKimmon Center, 1101 Gorman St., Raleigh NC
Wednesday, September 1st:
- 9 am – 11 am "Coffee Talk with Dr. Robert Melillo" Briggs Restaurant, 1040 Tryon Village Dr. Cary , NC.
All events are free and open to the public. To reserve a seat either call 919-851-2333 or e-mail: BBGrandOpening@yahoo.com.
Rene Carlberg is a licensed School Psychologist with 19 years of experience working with families and children. She has a bachelor's degree in Family Life and Child Development from Mankato State University as well as a master's in Education and a specialist degree in School Psychology from the University of Wisconsin. Carlberg has done extensive assessments of children with neurological disorders including Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), Aspergers/Autism, learning and processing disorders as well as emotional and behavioral disorders. She has developed numerous Individual Education Plans and has provided direct services to children through counseling, study and social skills training, and behavior management.
SOURCE Brain Balance Achievement Centers