BRIDGEWATER, N.J., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brother International Corporation, a leader in providing organizational products for the home and office, has launched the new P-touch® PT-D200 desktop labelmaker. This new, easy-to-use model features four one-touch buttons for quick access to unique fonts, symbols and frames to help inspire creative labeling. For added customization, there is a "Deco Mode" button that provides pre-designed patterns to further enhance labels for everyday projects. In addition, Brother is set to launch a similar handheld model – the P-touch® PT-H100 – later this year.
"Brother recently spoke with labeling enthusiasts and found that labeling is often triggered by a significant life event, such as moving into a new home, the arrival of a new baby or the need for a fresh start," said Linda Sanford, Brother Director of Marketing for Electronic Stationery Products. "As a leader in labeling products, Brother continues to create unique labeling tools that will not only help inspire consumers to tackle everyday projects but also provide them with an easy-to-use product that produces long-lasting, laminated labels."
In its survey, Brother found that being organized with the help of a labelmaker allowed many users to feel "calm," "confident," "empowered" and "smart." The PT-D200 is an easy-to-use organizational tool that can help restore or create order in a variety of spaces around the home or home office, such as:
- Kitchen: containers, spices, sippy cups, bottles and leftovers in the refrigerator
- Kid's Room: toys, books, bins and even iron-on labels for clothing
- Garage: sports equipment, tools and gardening supplies
- Home Office: files, folders, cabinets and computer wires
- Family Room: TV and entertainment center cables, DVDs and remote controllers
- Basement: storage bins, electrical panels and smoke detectors
New Easy-to-Use P-touch® Desktop and Handheld models:
- PT-D200: This desktop model has a fresh, modern design to fit into any home or home office environment. Available in July 2012 for an estimated street price of $39.99*, it includes:
- New convenient one-touch keys for quick and easy access to unique features.
- Eight professional fonts, more than 600 symbols, 95 frames and 12 Deco Mode patterns to add flair and personalization to labeling projects.
- PT-H100: This handheld model will be available starting September 2012 for an estimated street price of $34.99*.
From indoor labeling to outdoor use, P-touch is the only labelmaker that uses laminated labels. These labels are durable enough to withstand the elements and can be wiped clean when dirty, a great alternative to the traditional tape-and-marker combination or other labeling options. The decorative label feature offers users a unique chance to personalize labeling projects to reflect their own personality in their home office, kitchen, garden and even for school projects. For truly stand-out labels, users may choose from over 50 tape sizes, types and color combinations, ranging from berry pink and satin gold to standard black and white labels.**
The new PT-D200 will be available beginning in July at office superstores and other resellers nationwide and is a must-have for students, parents and teachers to help get organized for the upcoming school year.
For more information on the P-touch® PT-D200, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation is one of the premier providers of products for the home, home office and office. The U.S. corporate office in Bridgewater, N. J., was established on April 21, 1954 and currently markets many industrial products, home appliances and business products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan.
NOTE: All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies.
* Estimated Street Price, prices may vary.
** Additional purchase required.
Working with you for a better environment
At Brother, our green initiative is simple. We strive to take responsibility, act respectfully and try to make a positive difference to help build a society where sustainable development can be achieved. We call this approach Brother Earth. www.brotherearth.com
SOURCE Brother International Corporation