CAMP HILL, Pa., June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BizMiner's just-released BizMarkets2Go platform (www.bizmarkets2go.com/realestate) delivers high-impact local industry maps and market area profiles to commercial real estate brokers and researchers. BizMarkets2Go offers an easy-to-create, easy-to-browse analysis for 9000 US industries in any US market radius. The B2Go platform:
- Professionally maps industry competitors, vendors and suppliers with embedded enterprise sales and distance from the site
- Lets CRE brokers share site-specific market intelligence with prospects—industry performance and competitor data is refreshed every month
- Identifies industry-specific site opportunity based on local demand—and lets B2Go users create market void analyses with B2Go's linked prospect lists.
"There's no better way to enhance prospect trust than to deliver high-value news with every site visit or contact—and B2Go presents that opportunity to CRE professionals for every site," says Jonathan Brandow, BizMiner founder and principal. "Using BizMarkets2Go, brokers and real estate research professionals can deliver up-to-date market comparisons and targets for every relevant site. And our mobile app is great for site tours— and for an instant read on drive-by opportunities."
BizMiner sales executive Galen Pugh described B2Go's three-step selection process: "Just punch in the site address, a radius and the prospect's industry; if you're touring a prospect around multiple sites, the app's current location option is terrific. In addition to enterprise-specific data and aggregate market analysis, each Market Radius Profile includes population demographics and industry ratios to quickly assess tenant qualifications. And each Profile offers optional contact information for every competitor in the radius."
CRE professionals can quickly customize and load a B2Go Market Radius Profile that includes:
- Industry performance in the selected radius: market volume, average sales, sales per household and more
- An industry map with enterprise data embedded in drop pins
- Individual competitor distances and annual sales
- Market area population demographics
- Key industry ratios to qualify prospective tenants: liquidity, efficiency and rent-to-sales
- On-the-fly download options to create market radius profiles and reload during site visits or at prospect locations
BizMiner financial and market research content is in use by thousands of CRE professionals, bank personnel, accountants, business appraisers and consultants—and almost 200,000 university business students across the US. The content is in use by multiple national taxing agencies and is accepted in US Tax Court.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-commercial-real-estate-tool-maps-industry-competitors-in-any-site-market-300291124.html