New Corporate Visions Book 'Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales Through Visuals' Now Available For Pre-Order
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that the book, "Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales Through Visuals" is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The book, authored by the company's Senior Vice President of Whiteboard Strategy, Corey Sommers, and David Jenkins, will be published by Wiley on February 26, 2013.
The book provides practical guidance for marketers and salespeople to elevate messages and apply powerful visual storytelling techniques to today's fast-moving and competitive selling environment. Included are explanations, exercises and other activities on how to create whiteboard presentations that engage customers and prospects, and win their business. Specifically, it offers step-by-step instruction on how to:
- Create a sales message inventory
- Design your visual stories to create compelling whiteboard presentations for use at various stages of the sales cycle
- Empower your sales force with the confidence to deliver the story and extend the reach of visual storytelling
With more than 20 years of sales and channel enablement experience, Sommers is a noted expert on the creation of whiteboards and the use of visual storytelling to help sales teams deliver more engaging conversations. Together, he and Jenkins have designed more than 500 whiteboards and trained more than 50,000 salespeople worldwide.
To pre-order your copy of "Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales Through Visuals," please visit Amazon.com.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, Dow Jones, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.