Lithium's long history gives it industry-leading expertise and a wealth of data that it has been consistently embedding into its community platform to deliver on the vision of Total Community. This includes powerful new options to make a community stand out in terms of visual appeal, usability, and business value. Recent additions to the Lithium product arsenal include:
- A fully responsive design that provides a consistent user experience (UX) across devices and incorporates Lithium's 14 years of expertise, retaining the most flexible, extensible UX in the industry.
- A more modern media experience featuring new layouts and image capabilities to help consumers move beyond text and easily share rich media within a community, just as they do on other parts of the social web.
- SEO enhancements that make the right content more easily discoverable and shareable from within a community and across other digital and social channels.
- Enhancements to interaction styles including Ratings & Reviews, as Lithium continues to empower consumers to share their ideas, opinions, and content in multiple ways.
- A new Software Developer Kit (SDK) that lets developers use native tools when customizing the Lithium platform.
"The goal of our new Google Advertiser community is to help customers better understand and utilize our growing list of new product features," said Loree Draude, Head of Communities and Social Engagement, Global Customer Experience at Google. "To do this, we have created a fantastic new user experience in our Lithium Community – revamping the overall look and feel (particularly for mobile) using Lithium's responsive design, and bringing in valuable content from various sources that is easily discoverable."
"At Virgin Media, we know our customers demand the best possible digital user experience, and regardless of what device or operating system they are on, that experience must be consistent across any platform, " said Shaun Hewitt, Head of eService at Virgin Media. "With Lithium, we worked in close partnership—even co-locating our team—to deploy a responsive design that is easy to navigate and works brilliantly across a range of desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The transformation has been one of the first Agile projects for the business. Collaboration between both teams has given us an opportunity to develop beyond our expectations in such a short space of time, testing and re-developing on customer feedback throughout."
Forward-looking businesses across the board realize they need to enlist and activate their total community (e.g. customers, employees, analysts, partners, investors) to respond to rising expectations and engage with their customers when and where they want. Following are just a few examples of new Lithium customers who are adopting a Total Community approach:
- Box – leading content management and collaboration platform launched Lithium to help customers offer each other advice on how to get more out of the product and to improve customer support.
- Woolworths Limited – a top Australian retail chain, Woolworths is using Lithium to engage with customers and provide support at scale across social channels.
- Infoblox – a B2B technology company that delivers solutions for network control, Infoblox launched a Lithium-powered community to reduce the need for support calls, create a customer community, aggregate all of their blogs into a single platform, and improve SEO.
- Thumbtack – the service that connects consumers who need to get something done with the right professionals in over 1,100 categories, is using Lithium to engage and educate local professionals across social channels about the value that Thumbtack can offer them in building their business.
- Alteryx Inc. – a B2B self-service analytics platform, Alteryx is using its Lithium platform to connect data experts so they can work together to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the industry.
All products and enhancements are GA immediately.
Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world's best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers in more than 34 countries rely on Lithium to help them connect, engage, and understand their total community. With more than 100 million monthly visits over all Lithium communities and another 650 million online profiles scored by Klout, Lithium has one of the largest digital footprints in the world. Using that data and the company's software, Lithium customers boost sales, reduce service costs, spark innovation, and build long-term brand loyalty and advocacy. To find out how Lithium can transform your business—and to share the experience enjoyed by 300 other leading brands around the world, visit www.lithium.com, join our community at community.lithium.com, or follow us on Twitter @LithiumTech. Lithium is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151116/287869LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-customer-logos-improved-platform-capabilities-cement-lithium-technologies-leadership-position-300179868.html
SOURCE Lithium Technologies