New Faces for Texas Credit Union League Board
Board of Directors Take Office in April
FARMERS BRANCH, Texas, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Some new faces will be serving on the Texas Credit Union League's (League) board of directors. The Texas trade association for credit unions has concluded its mail election ballot, and League president and CEO Dick Ensweiler announces the results:
- JoBetsy Tyler, First Central Credit Union, Waco, representing the South Central Region, asset category two
- Tony C. Budet , University Federal Credit Union, Austin, representing the South Central Region, asset category three
- Kenny Harrington , MemberSource Credit Union, Houston, representing the South East Region, asset category two
- Paul Withey , Texas Bay Area Credit Union, Houston, representing the South East Region, asset category three
- Kay Stewart , North East Texas Credit Union, Lone Star, representing the North East Region, asset category two
- Jim Minge , Texas Trust Credit Union, Mansfield, representing the West Region, asset category three
Completing the 12-member board are:
North East Region:
- Asset Category One: Z. Suzanne Chism , Texas Health Resources Credit Union, Dallas
- Asset Category Three: Jim Brisendine , Resource One Credit Union, Dallas
South East Region:
- Asset Category One: James S. Tuggle , Transtar Federal Credit Union, Houston
South Central Region:
- Asset Category One: Carol Murray , Express-News Federal Credit Union, San Antonio
- Asset Category One: Nancy Croix Stroud , First Class American Credit Union, Fort Worth
- Asset Category Two: Art Hornell , The People's Federal Credit Union, Amarillo
The 12 elected directors will take office upon the adjournment of the League's Annual Membership Meeting taking place April 18 in Galveston. The Membership Meeting is held in conjunction with the League's Annual Meeting & Expo, April 18-20, in Galveston.
About Texas Credit Union League
The Texas Credit Union League is the official trade association for credit unions within the State of Texas. The League represents, on a state and federal level, nearly 600 credit unions state-wide, which are owned by over 7 million members (about one-third of the state's population). Organized in 1934, the Texas Credit Union League protects credit unions and promotes their growth, strength and unity. It accomplishes the mission through advocacy services, regulatory and compliance advice, training and event activities, marketing and public relations actions, and by delivering innovative, high value and profitable business solutions to the members.
Credit unions are not-for-profit, member-owned, volunteer-directed cooperatives that promote the financial and economic well being of all people, including those of modest means. The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund federally insures credit unions. For more information about credit unions, visit www.asmarterchoice.org.
SOURCE Texas Credit Union League
More by this Source
Non-Profits Collaborate to Improve Financial Literacy in Texas
Mar 25, 2013, 12:25 ET
Texans Won't be Tapping Their Savings to Make Big Purchases in 2013
Mar 20, 2013, 11:13 ET
Whether Smaller, Larger or About the Same, Most Texans Expect a Tax Refund this Year
Feb 21, 2013, 12:58 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.