LIBERTY LAKE, Wash., Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In an industry that is worth $70 billion most companies are doing it the same way. A new app promises to make the exciting world of fantasy football available to a much wider audience. With the opportunity to win prizes, Fananas has been designed to appeal to women as well as men, while offering the challenging and stimulating environment that fantasy football experts and die-hard fans expect and deserve.
App Image: http://bit.ly/fananas
* Prizes not cash - Users that aren't gamblers can still participate and win things they want. Imagine female millennials playing Fantasy Football for pink Beats headphones.
* No Salary Caps - Fananas has a tie breaker instead of complex salary caps. The "Going Bananas" roster is your tie breaker!
* Free to play - Users don't have to spend a thing, they can stay in free rooms or play to win other prizes in paid rooms.
* Female CEO - In a male dominated industry, Jennifer Richey plans to bring other females into the sport. Prizes will be targeted to females, and with unclaimed prizes; the value is donated to Breast Cancer research
* Ease of use - Fananas designed for instant play. No more spending hours setting a lineup, just pick 6!
* Bananas - Bananas are TRUE ranking, not just how much a user spends. Bananas can only be earned by being the best each week. No more smack talking just because of a larger bank roll.
* Legal Everywhere! - The free rooms can be played anywhere in the USA!
"We feel that the simplicity of our version of daily fantasy sports and the prizes can be used to appeal to specific demographics that currently won't play Fantasy Football." - Jennifer Richey, CEO, Fananas.
Fananas has plans to include other sports, form strategic partnerships with manufacturers as well as additional features.
Jennifer Richey, Fananas LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-fantasy-sports-app-fananas-offers-players-prizes-300334593.html