New Global Connect Features Optimize Productivity and Compliance for ARM Clients
MAYS LANDING, N.J., July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Connect, the leading provider of hosted dialing and communication services, continues to offer state-of-the-art solutions that revolutionize client contact in the ARM industry. Today, the company unveiled several new features designed to help collections clients maximize efficiency and effectiveness, while complying with changing call regulations.
"In today's marketplace, our clients find themselves working harder than ever in an attempt to obtain recovery rates comparable to those of prior years. At the same time, they are under increased pressure from State and Federal call regulations and restrictions," explained Bob Myers, Executive Vice President of Global Connect. "For the past ten years, Global Connect has filled the role of innovator, continually evolving and improving to meet the needs of our clients, and the features announced today represent the latest tools designed to help ARM clients handle these new challenges, making it easier for them to contact, comply, and ultimately collect."
The new features unveiled by Global Connect include:
- Report Manager - Two new reports, Campaign Analysis Report and Detailed Talk Off Report, allow increased flexibility and transparency into key performance indicators such as detailed information per talk off, cost per live delivery versus machine delivery, penetration rates, success/talk-off rates, and many other key metrics to increase campaign efficiency and effectiveness. While many competitors require hours or even days to produce such detailed reports, Global Connect allows clients to generate the information on demand.
- Increased Functionality in Call Escalation - Clients can now set preferences regarding which numbers to dial based on certain key presses by the debtor or call detection (for example, a live call versus a machine detection or a right party verification versus a wrong household). This feature provides for increased compliance while giving clients greater customization of preferences.
- Broadcast Management Tools - Clients can group broadcasts by customizable sub groups, allowing for more efficient campaign management and scheduling. For example, the client can now group a broadcast by location, broadcast type, portfolio, or any other sorts desired.
Clients electing to utilize the Global Connect Agent Portal will also find many new features:
- Skill Based / Agent Priority Call Routing - This feature allows clients to select, in real-time, which agents should receive calls in order of priority, allowing top agents to spend their time speaking to right party contacts.
- Modifiable Hold Queue - Clients can now set their hold queue by hunt group for calls in hold as a ratio of number of available agents logged into the hunt group. This feature increases agent efficiency and effectiveness during certain times of day, and on particular types of portfolios.
- Enhanced Real-Time Reporting - In addition to the detailed, real-time, customizable reports provided by Global Connect, clients now have the ability to download all Agent Portal reports to Excel for additional analytics and reporting. The data can be incorporated with the client's other analytics, manipulated and presented as the client desires.
Using these and many other robust features offered by Global Connect's 100% web-based Hosted Dialing Solution, ARM clients can send a telephone, email or SMS text message to thousands of contacts within a matter of minutes.
"The continual development of new features and functionalities is just one example of Global Connect's commitment to providing top-of-the-line customer service to the ARM industry," said Darrin Bird, Executive Vice President of Global Connect. "The other example is our outstanding team of employees. We recruit the right people, and we work hard to keep them. In fact, our teams experience virtually no turnover, giving our 550 client partners the added benefit of continuity in their customer service."
To learn more about these new features or other services offered by Global Connect, visit http://www.gc1.com or call 1-888-421-4151.
About Global Connect
Global Connect is a privately held company with corporate offices in Mays Landing, New Jersey, supporting ten regional sales and service offices located throughout the United States, and Data Centers in Pennsylvania, New York and Canada. For more information on Global Connect, please call 1-888-421-4151 or visit http://www.gc1.com in the United States or http://www.gc1.ca in Canada.
SOURCE Global Connect