CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oreck® continues to deliver premium products based on inspired design, high-quality parts and service, and elegant simplicity with the launch of the new Air Response™ family of air purifiers. The introduction of Air Response purifiers follows the success of the company's recent launch of the powerful and lightweight Elevate™ vacuum line.
DustSense™ technology sets the Air Response line apart from most other air purifiers. DustSense automatically monitors, detects and responds to particles in the home's air, improving air quality even when occupants aren't home, are sleeping or are busy living life.
Oreck has designed its Air Response line to be exceptionally powerful, completely intuitive and built with features users will love:
- DustSense automatically monitors, detects and responds to air particles, taking the guesswork out of confusing settings.
- A color-coded Air Quality Indicator bar shows the level of air quality in the room.
- 2-stage filtration includes an odor-fighting carbon filter and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Media filter which capture 99% of unwanted particles in the air.
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation.
- The Replacement Filter indicator reminds you when it's time to replace the filters.
- Built-in timer with auto shut off provides easy-to-use, pre-set control.
- A lights-off feature allows the unit to operate with dimmed lights for less disruption at night.
- A lightweight design makes it easy to move the unit.
"Oreck's unwavering commitment to optimizing the user experience is once again putting the company at the head of the pack in terms of cutting-edge innovations and usability," said Alissa Kubera, Director of Product Marketing, Oreck. "Air purifiers aren't just for allergy sufferers anymore. Life improving technologies like the filtration system of the Elevate vacuum collection, and now automated DustSense technology in the Air Response line are changing how people expect to keep their homes clean."
Even spotless homes can suffer from diminished air quality. The EPA website cites the fact that the indoor air quality of the average home can be up to five times dirtier than outdoor air. Air Response purifiers are designed to address multiple air-quality issues present in active households:
- Dust and dirt
- Allergy-causing dust mites, pollen and pet dander
- Food and cooking odors
- Pet odors
- Mold spores
- Tobacco smoke
- Pollutants from open windows or frequently opened doors
There are three Air Response purifiers specifically engineered for optimal air quality in different room sizes:
Air Response – Small
- Model: WK16000
- Room Size: up to 140 square feet
- MSRP: $179.99
Air Response – Medium
- Model: WK16001
- Room Size: up to 205 square feet
- MSRP: $229.99
Air Response – Large
- Model: WK16002
- Room Size: up to 295 square feet
- MSRP: $269.99
Founded by David Oreck in 1963, Oreck Corporation been a trusted manufacturer of cleaning appliances providing a superior user experience for more than 60 years. Today, the company produces and sells a broad line of products – vacuums, steam mops, floor machines, air purifiers and other cleaning products. The company's commitment to R&D has resulted in industry-leading innovations which have become the backbone of Oreck's successful product lines. Superior quality and service are combined with attractive designs that are easy to use, lightweight, powerful and durable, delivering an exceptional experience to users in the U.S., Canada and parts of Europe. For more information, visit http://www.oreck.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-line-of-air-response-air-purifiers-designed-with-automated-functionality-to-deliver-superior-user-experience-300470055.html