ALBANY, New York, October 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database: Butadiene Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - Polybutadiene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) to Fuel Demand
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report; Butadiene Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - Polybutadiene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) to Fuel Demand is an in-depth report which is focused on the demand side of the Asia Pacific butadiene industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting Asia Pacific butadiene demand in the major countries of the region.
To browse full TOC, Tables & Figures, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/138733
It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting butadiene demand in each region. Asia Pacific butadiene demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, prices and the competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Asia Pacific butadiene market, covering all major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The report provides in-depth analysis and details of market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of butadiene in Asia Pacific. Its scope includes:
- Demand and production of butadiene in Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2011 and forecasts for nine years to 2020.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers and restraints for the Asia Pacific butadiene market.
- Demand and production volume analysis and forecast by major countries in regions such as China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Thailand and Singapore.
- Butadiene demand analysis of by-key end-use industries in Asia Pacific and for all the major countries.
- Capacity share analysis by technology and production process for Asia Pacific and all the major countries.
- Import and Export analysis and forecast for all the major countries of Asia Pacific.
- Price analysis and forecasts of butadiene for all the major countries of Asia Pacific.
- Competitive landscape for Asia-Pacific and for all the major countries.
- The butadiene-installed capacity and forecasts to 2016 period for all major countries.
Latest Reports by GBI Research
Reasons to Buy
- Understand regional market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis.
- Understand the differing pricing dynamics in Asia Pacific and between various countries.
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets.
- Identify key growth markets for products from validated, country-level data and analysis.
- Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets.
- Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investment.
- Develop custom strategies armed with validated historic and forecast data, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Make better-informed decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them.
- Benchmark different countries by the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of butadiene.
- Refine business strategies with a fuller understanding of the trends and developments shaping your markets.
- Gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the market in different countries of Asia Pacific.
Browse Upcoming Market Research Reports - Pre-Book
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one-stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948