SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The largest medtech event on the East Coast, Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East, returns with expanded conference and show floor content June 10-12 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. In addition to interacting with the latest technological advances from thousands of top medtech suppliers and buyers, attendees at this year's show will have access to many exciting new features, as well as a chance to win $500.
New and expanded content for this year's event includes:
- MD&M Conference - Learn about cutting-edge technological developments in the Innovation Tracks and in-depth practical knowledge in the Technical Training Tracks at the MD&M Conference.
- Speed Networking - Meet the participating professionals that best fit your preferred criteria and then mingle and enjoy refreshments afterwards.
- Innovation Tours - Interact with the latest technology and topics on the show floor including 3D printing, mobile health and robotics.
- Tech Theater - Listen to technology and product briefs from suppliers showcasing the latest solutions and innovations.
- Center Stage - Watch live product teardowns and hear from real-life masterminds during a live panel discussion right on the show floor.
- 3D Printing Giveaway – Enter each day for a chance to win a state of the art 3D printer.
- Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA) – Celebrate the medtech industry's premier design competition recognizing the achievements of medical device manufacturers and suppliers, including this year's Lifetime Achievement Award winner, visionary Dean Kamen.
To capitalize on the expanded educational and networking opportunities available at MD&M East for 2014, UBM Canon has introduced the Top 10 Challenge. By visiting different locations throughout the course of the 3 day event, attendees will have the chance to win a $500 gift check, while the first 50 entries each day will receive a free gift.
To attend MD&M East, simply register at MDMeast.com.
Follow us @MDM_Events or #UBMeast.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3 million name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B-to-B communities and markets.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news and updates from across the businesses and selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
SOURCE UBM Canon