New Members Elected to NACD Board of Directors
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cesar Marin, Industrial and Paintings Director, Pochteca Materias, Primas S.A. de C.V., Mexico and Susan T. Nicholls-Billheimer, Sr. Vice President-Operations, Ross Organic Specialty Sales, Inc, Santa Fe Springs, CA. were elected, as Directors-at-Large on the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Board of Directors. Elections were held today during the Annual Business Meeting at NACD's 40th Annual Meeting in Palm Springs, CA.
"NACD is fortunate to have such outstanding individuals willing to serve their fellow industry peers," said NACD Chairman Andrew Skipp. "The Executive Committee, other Board members, and the NACD membership will benefit from their knowledge of the industry and leadership skills. I know they will make significant contributions over the next three years."
The members of the full 2012 NACD Board of Directors are as follows:
- Chairman, Andrew K. Skipp, President/CEO, Hubbard-Hall Inc., Waterbury, CT
- Vice Chairman, Roger T. Harris, President, Producers Chemical Company, Batavia, IL
- Treasurer, Mathew A. Brainerd, President, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Christopher L. Jahn, President, NACD, Arlington, VA
- John Logue, Executive Vice President, Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc., Paramus, NJ
- Joel Hopper, President, Brenntag Mid-South, Inc., Henderson, KY
- Cesar Marin, Industrial and Paintings Director, Pochteca Materias, Primas S.A. de C.V., Mexico
- Susan Nicholls-Billheimer, Sr. Vice President-Operations, Ross Organic Specialty Sales, Inc, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- John "Jeff" O'Neill, Sr. Vice President, Harcros Chemicals, Inc., Kansas City, KS
- Dominic J. Stull, President, Pacific Coast Chemicals Co., Berkeley, CA
- Western Region – Michael D. Lee, President, A.G. Layne, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Central Region – Patrick W. O'Toole, President/Secretary, Webb Chemical Service Corp., Muskegon Heights, MI
- Southern Region – Jeff Miller, President/CEO, Research Solvents & Chemicals, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Northeast Region - Stephen P. Barney, President/CEO, Monson Companies, Inc., Leominster, MA
The National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), established in 1971, is an international association of chemical distributor companies that purchase and take title to chemical products from manufacturers. Member companies process, formulate, blend, re-package, warehouse, transport, and market these chemical products exclusively for an industrial customer base of approximately 750,000 in the United States. This year, NACD celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Responsible Distribution, an initiative designed by and for members as an independent program specific to the domestic and global needs of the chemical distributor, as well as the 40th anniversary of the Association. For additional information, visit NACD at www.nacd.com.
CONTACT: Matthew Glaser, +1-703-527-6223 x3043, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD)