New Members Elected to NACD Board of Directors
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Yesterday, new Officers and Directors were elected to the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Board of Directors. Elections were held this morning at the Annual Business Meeting during NACD's 41st Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
Roger T. Harris , President, Producers Chemical Company; Mathew A. Brainerd , President, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc.; and Douglas A. Brown , President/CEO, Brown Chemical Co., Inc. were elected as Officers of the Association.
Tom Corcoran , Commercial Vice President, Brenntag North America Inc., Reading, PA and Kurt Hettinga, Vice President, Sales, Superior Solvents, Indianapolis, IN were elected as Directors-at-Large for three year terms.
Michael D. Lee , President, A.G. Layne , Inc.; William Whitcher , President, Viking Chemical Company; Edward Boss , President, Bossco Industries , Inc.; and Daniel Canavan , President/CEO, D.B. Becker Company, Inc., were elected as Regional Presidents.
"NACD is fortunate to have such outstanding individuals willing to serve their fellow industry peers," said NACD President Chris Jahn . "The Executive Committee, other Board members, and the NACD membership will benefit from their knowledge of the industry and leadership skills. I know they will make significant contributions over the next few years."
The members of the full 2013 NACD Board of Directors are as follows:
- Chairman, Roger T. Harris , President, Producers Chemical Company, Batavia, IL
- Vice Chairman, Mathew A. Brainerd , President, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Treasurer, Douglas A. Brown , President/CEO, Brown Chemical Co., Inc., Oakland NJ
- President, Christopher L. Jahn , President, NACD, Arlington, VA
- Immediate Past Chairman, Andrew K. Skipp , President/CEO, Hubbard-Hall Inc., Waterbury, CT
- Tom Corcoran , Commercial Vice President, Brenntag North America Inc., Reading, PA
- Kurt Hettinga , Vice President, Sales, Superior Solvents, Indianapolis, IN
- John Logue , Executive Vice President, Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc., Paramus, NJ
- Cesar Marin , Central American Director, Pochteca Materias, Primas S.A. de C.V., Mexico
- Tim Nicholson , Vice President, PVS-Nolwood Chemicals, Detroit, MI
- John "Jeff" O'Neill, Sr. Vice President, Harcros Chemicals, Inc., Fort Myers, FL
- Western Region – Michael D. Lee , President, A.G. Layne , Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Central Region – William Whitcher , President, Viking Chemical Company, Rockford, IL
- Southern Region – Edward Boss , President, Bossco Industries , Inc., Houston, TX
- Northeast Region – Daniel Canavan , President/CEO, D.B. Becker Company, Inc., Clinton, NJ
NACD and its over 400 member companies are vital to the chemical supply chain providing products to over 750,000 end users. They make a delivery every six seconds while maintaining a safety record that is more than twice as good as all manufacturing combined. NACD members are leaders in health, safety, security, and environmental performance through implementation of Responsible Distribution, established in 1991 as a condition of membership and a third-party verified management practice. For additional information on our members, their safety record or NACD, visit NACD at www.nacd.com.
Contact: Lucinda Schofer
SOURCE National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD)
More by this Source
NACD Supports Construction of Keystone XL Pipeline
May 16, 2013, 15:55 ET
Representative Tom Latham (IA) Tours Barton Solvents, Inc.'s Des Moines Facility
Apr 01, 2013, 15:45 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.