New mophie juice pack plus Delivers Twice the Power to iPhone 5
Battery adds 120 percent extra "juice" in an ultra thin case
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, mophie announced the availability of the juice pack plus for iPhone 5, its third battery case engineered for the newest generation of iPhone. Joining the already-available juice pack helium and juice pack air, the mophie juice pack plus packs the most on-demand power for the iPhone 5, with enough juice to more than double the battery life of the device on one charge. The case also delivers edge to edge protection for the iPhone 5, cushioning the device from the wear, tear, drops and slips of everyday use.
"We've been pushing our engineering and design process to release a family of battery solutions for the iPhone 5 with solid protection and sleek design," said Ross Howe, vice president, marketing at mophie. "We know mophie fans use their iPhone for every aspect of their life, from business and entertainment to travel and social media and mophie offers solutions for every level of demand that users put on their device."
The mophie juice pack plus is made for the user who puts their iPhone 5 through the paces morning to night, maxing out features, apps, video, email and web browsing while on-the-go. The case features a 2100mAh battery, translating to an added 120 percent of extra battery life and offers the most power of mophie's battery case solutions for the iPhone 5 to date. For protection, the juice pack plus' dual-injected sleeve is engineered with a shockproof band and anti scratch guides to help buffer the impact of falls.
Available now for $119.95 at mophie.com, the juice pack plus for iPhone 5 comes in three colors, monochromatic soft touch black, glossy white and metallic red in collaboration with Product (RED).
- Longest Battery Life to Date—Featuring a 2100mAh battery, the juice pack plus provides an added 120 percent of extra battery to do more with their iPhone 5
- Up to 10 additional hours talk time on 3G
- Up to 12 additional hours internet use on Wi-Fi, 10 on 3G
- Up to 50 hours additional audio playback
- Up to 12 hours video playback
- Lightning Pass Through—Simple lightning pass-through enables users to charge the iPhone 5 and juice pack together with the included micro USB cable
- Listening Made Easy—With the movement of the headphone jack to the bottom of the device, we've included an earphone adaptor to keep on your earphones at all times for convenient listening, anytime, anywhere
- On Demand Charging—The flip of a switch allows for users to toggle between charging and standby, allowing the user to benefit from the battery when needed
- LED Battery Indicator—A discreet LED light panel tells you exactly how much "juice" is available in the case at the push of a button, and blinks for 30-seconds when lightening cable is connected
- Fast Charge—Charging output has been upgraded from .5A to 1A which delivers a faster charge to your iPhone 5
For additional information regarding the new juice pack plus and the full juice pack for iPhone 5 selection, please visit http://www.mophie.com.
mophie is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of accessories that let consumers do more with their portable devices. From the action sports enthusiast to the business professional, student and outdoorsman, mophie products fit into the lives of those who rely on smartphones and tablets to stay connected. mophie products are available in more than 100 countries, and can be purchased in Apple stores worldwide, AT&T, Best Buy, Verizon, Sprint, and on www.mophie.com. Follow mophie on Twitter, Facebook or on Instagram.
More by this Source
Replenish Power-Hungry iPads and Tablets with mophie's powerstation XL
Dec 03, 2013, 08:00 ET
mophie Brightens iPhone 5 Offerings with New Colors for the juice pack helium™
Aug 29, 2013, 08:30 ET
mophie® Files Lawsuit against LivingSocial and Source Vista for Selling Counterfeit Products
Aug 27, 2013, 13:57 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.