TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NEON, a Yvolution™ brand, is blazing the trail with red-hot rides and epic street fashion for the next generation. Four new decked out ride-ons are joining the NEON Street Rollers, which launched earlier this year. These new wheels will blind the competition with their kid-powered LED lights that ensure the brightest ride possible.
"From scooters to skateboards to heel wheels, NEON lets kids choose how and what they want to ride, while blazing the trail with LED lights," said Thomas O'Connell, Global CEO, Yvolution. "Kids were stoked about the NEON Street Rollers and we're looking forward to expanding the brand with even more turbo-charged products."
The full line is available now at Toys"R"Us® and features five products, including:
- NEON Viper – The Neon Viper scooter gives kids a super-smooth, quiet ride with an awesome NEON bite! Its strong, lightweight frame coupled with the Neon Viper's high performance grip deck allows for a safe and secure ride. With the speed and the agility of the Neon Viper, kids will be the envy of all their friends! Ages 5+; MSRP $49.99; Max Weight 220 pounds
- NEON Flash – Light up your ride! Introducing the Neon Flash kids' scooter. Kids will glide in lights with the cool LED deck and motion-powered wheels. The reflective deck features a neon under glow from the dynamic ultra-bright LED wheels, which light up as kids take flight. This strong and durable scooter with a lightweight aluminum frame is perfect for quick and easy transportation. Ages 5+; MSRP $79.99; Max Weight 145 pounds
- NEON Cruzer – Cruise around in style with the all new Neon Cruzer skateboard, featuring ultra-bright LED wheels that are visible through the cool transparent deck. This stylish longline board is easy to control and is completely motion powered - no batteries needed. The electric blue neon wheels glow as children cruise around comfortably. Ages 5+; MSRP $59.99; Max Weight 134 pounds
- NEON Hype – Get up and glow with the Neon Hype skateboard! Featuring a neon red light-up deck and quality PU Wheels, the Neon Hype board is the revolutionary new way to skateboard. The super grip neon deck ensures a flexible, smooth ride for ultimate comfort and control. Kids are bound to be noticed on the Neon Hype with its cool light-up deck featuring multi-mode light patterns, as well as a sleek design. Ages 5+; MSRP $49.99; Max Weight 220 pounds
- NEON Street Rollers – Revolutionize your favorite pair of shoes instantly with the Neon Street Rollers. These heel skates can fit most shoes and offer a customized fit with an adjustable quick lock size system. Simply adjust it, strap in and GO! Easy to master, kids control how fast they ride and just put their foot down to stop. The NEON Street Rollers feature innovative wheel technology with bright light-up LED's. With each turn of the wheel, the LED's glow. No batteries needed! Available in pink, green and blue. Ages 6+; MSRP: $29.99; Max weight 132 pounds
Headquartered in Ireland with offices in Torrance, CA, Yvolution is an active lifestyle company dedicated to making fun, innovative, high-quality and safe wheeled products. Since 2009, Yvolution has launched new products successfully in more than 50 countries worldwide. Its award-winning Y Fliker scooter was one of the hottest and hardest to find toys when introduced in the U.S. in 2012, and continues to be the company's best-selling product range. Yvolution is also known for its three-wheeled, Y Glider scooters, which feature its patented "Lean to Steer" technology and with the launch of the Y Velo line, Yvolution is revolutionizing how kids will learn how to ride bikes. The company's global product portfolio includes ride-ons, balance bikes, two and three-wheeled scooters, go-karts, trick scooters, skateboards and light up wheeled goods, with more to come including electric products, offering toddlers through teens the opportunity to experience Life through Motion™ at every stage.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-neon-line-lights-up-the-ride-on-category-300376317.html