New Oregon Payroll Tax Rates for 2013, PayrollMate.com Updates Payroll Tax Calculator Payroll Mate Payroll Software updated 2013 payroll withholding calculator to support the latest Oregon payroll taxes and rates. Free trial download is available from http://www.PayrollMate.com.
CHICAGO, Jan. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions, payroll software provider, is helping Oregon small businesses and payroll departments comply with the changes to the Oregon withholding tax formulas introduced by the Oregon Department of Revenue starting January 1, 2013. The updated Oregon withholding tax formulas reflect the increased federal tax subtraction to $6,250 and changes due to recently enacted legislation.
Oregon employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Payroll Mate automatically calculates Oregon payroll withholding using the computer formula. For 2013 the Oregon standard deduction amount is $2,080 for employees claiming single or head of household, $4,160 for employees claiming married status and $4,160 for single employees with three or more allowances.
All users of Payroll Mate 2013 will get the new payroll updates for free. The software maker is also advising Oregon small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings.
Employers residing in or doing business in Oregon must withhold payroll tax from all wages paid to employees who are residents of Oregon, even for services performed and wages earned outside of Oregon. Employers must also withhold tax from all wages earned by nonresident employees for services performed in Oregon. Wages subject to Oregon withholding tax includes salaries, commissions, bonuses, wages, or any other item of value paid to an individual for services as an employee.
Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, predictable, and of course affordable through a set of powerful and flexible payroll management tools that allow small businesses to operate smarter and save money.
Payroll Mate highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports 1099 payroll and employees.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates ACH Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/.
SOURCE Payroll Mate