GIBRALTAR, January 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
888casino's Marvel Hero Slot, Spiderman, comes up trumps again for a lucky new casino player. Piotr R. from Iceland spun his spider web around an amazing Marvel Hero Jackpot, taking home €18,018. Although big wins are nothing new in 888casino, this one was especially exciting, as Piotr has only been playing for a few short weeks.
We spoke with Piotr and he told us, "I have no strategy. I never believed in big wins, but now I know that playing even on small stakes can win you really big money! I played the slot machines, more for fun and to see how the games in 888casino look, and suddenly…. Jackpot! 18,000 Euros!!!!"
To celebrate his win, Piotr spoiled his family with Christmas gifts & quality time and then really kicked off 2012 in true winners' style - by holding a New Year's Eve bash for his loved ones that ran until the wee hours of the night!
Next items on his 'to celebrate' list: buy a new car & go with his wife to Ibiza! AndPiotr says "Of course some part my winnings will certainly be devoted to continuing the game in the casino. I'll definitely be playing regularly to try my luck again..."
Good luck and congratulations, Piotr, from all at 888!
For more info on big winners at 888casino, click here.
To check out the latest888casino promotions, including the 365 Free Spins to Win a Million, go to http://www.888casino.com.
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange