LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- After much anticipation, the all-new Porsche South Bay gets set to open its doors on Monday, November 21st, it was announced today. The state-of-the art, 15-car showroom and service department will be one of the largest of its kind in the country.
The new destination, which boasts close to 50,000 square feet of selling space on over three acres of land, is more than three times the size of its former home. Just minutes from the new Porsche Experience Center, Porsche South Bay will feature:
- The only Porsche Classic dealership in the state of California, and one of only four in the United States, featuring Porsche models from 1996 and older and offering unparalleled, customized service and consultation
- 26 Service Bays and a Glass "Jewel Box" Viewing Area, allowing clients to relax and watch along as their vehicle is being serviced
- Private events, classes and workshops for Porsche owners throughout the showroom and Open-Air Rooftop
- A fulltime Concierge, offering assistance with reservations and transportation to local shopping and dining
- Complimentary Hybrid Charging Stations
- Outdoor Pathways installed with Pervious Pavers, allowing storm water and urban pollutants to percolate through its surface (rather than into LA's storm drains)
- Two Luxury Cafes featuring Peets' Coffee and Tea and freshly-baked goods
- A Dog Run, with plenty of room for play
- And so much more!
"The new Porsche South Bay is the result of many years of planning and meticulous attention to detail, and we are so proud to open our doors to our Southern California neighbors," noted Mike Sullivan, president, LAcarGUY. "Along with our partners at Porsche, we look forward to becoming a world-class destination for those celebrating the Porsche lifestyle," he added.
About Porsche Cars North America Inc.: Established in 1984, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA) is the exclusive U.S. importer of Porsche 918 Spyder, 911, Boxster and Cayman sports cars, the Macan and Cayenne SUVs, and Panamera sports sedans. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia since 1998, PCNA is also home to the first Porsche Experience Center in North America featuring a module-based 1.6 mile driver development track, business center, human performance center, and fine dining restaurant. PCNA employs approximately 300 people who provide parts, service, marketing, and training for 188 dealers. They, in turn, work to provide Porsche customers with a best-in-class experience that is in keeping with the brand's 65-plus year history and leadership in the advancement of vehicle performance, safety and efficiency. PCNA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, which is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
About LAcarGUY: The LAcarGUY family of dealerships has been a Los Angeles fixture since Mike "Sully" Sullivan opened his first dealership, Volkswagen Santa Monica in 1964. Today, LAcarGUY includes nine award-winning dealerships throughout Los Angeles and a state-of-the-art body shop. Known for its outstanding customer service, long-term relationships, and word-of-mouth marketing, LAcarGUY is the first choice when shopping for a new or used car. As a local family-owned business, LAcarGUY is recognized as a prominent supporter of community events, charitable organizations and environmental causes. As one of the top hybrid dealers in the world, LAcarGUY is proud to lead the industry to a greener automotive future.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-porsche-south-bay-showroom-to-open-november-21-300363828.html