New Private and Secure Physicians Professional Network Launches Today
Secure and Private Community for Health Care Providers Offers New Opportunity for Collaboration
NEW YORK, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Physicians Professional Network ("PPN") (http://www.physpro.net), a new online private community for licensed health care providers, officially launches to thousands of physicians today. Unlike other social networking sites, the PPN is private and secure only allowing licensed health care providers to communicate and collaborate with their colleagues.
The PPN is designed to provide a secure environment for licensed health care providers to network and collaborate in a peer-to-peer environment. "Our team of developers, designers and physician experts worked together to create a platform that enables true collaboration and information exchange," said President and co-Founder Michaeline Daboul. "The secure and private platform allows our members to communicate and discuss all aspects of patient care, clinical research and difficult patient cases with physician experts as well as other health care providers with similar interests."
The community-building tools assist members to strengthen and extend relationships based on specialties or group affiliations. Features include:
- The ability to create and manage GROUPS enables members with common interests, specialties, affiliations, or goals to collaborate and share information in a public or private setting with just a few clicks.
- Secure DataRooms enable members to share documents and improve research and workplace efficiency by uploading and downloading digital FILES.
- PRESENTATIONS - Upload, share and view video, multimedia and PowerPoint files with your group members around the world.
- CHAT allows members to engage in real time conversations all within the security of the private network.
- SURVEYS & POLLS allow members to gather opinions by creating custom questionnaires. Results are displayed in easy-to-read reports, and can also be exported to a spreadsheet.
- EVENTS - Calendar-based tools allow users create and share event details, promoting attendance to live or online events with members of specific groups or the entirety of the PPN.
- FORUMS provide members an opportunity to discuss relevant topics with colleagues and connections around the world.
Health care providers may register to use this site free of charge at www.physpro.net
About MMIS, Inc.:
MMIS is a global technology company that develops proprietary and secure communication solutions. Our open collaboration technologies enable organizations to manage and exchange data, ideas, opinions, and intellectual capital in a secure environment to drive business and efficiency.
For more than a decade, MMIS has developed and deployed proprietary technology to facilitate the communication and exchange of information by and among organizations and their stakeholders. Many of the world's Fortune 500 companies have deployed our proprietary technology to address their business and organizational goals.
Phone: +1 (212) 419-4651 x8105
SOURCE MMIS, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.