New Street Light Outage Site Goes Live with Mobile Capabilities Brand new OncorStreetLight.com offers streamlined outage reporting
DALLAS, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oncor is proud to announce the launch of a new self-service site that allows customers to report the outages of street lights across our service territory. The site is now mobile-friendly and gives additional information for reporting issues with guard and private lights.
Some new features of the new OncorStreetLight.com include:
- Full screen mapping with the Google Maps interface and features
- Street, guard and private lights auto populate and correspond with an easy-to-read, color coded legend.
- Enhanced details and locations for all lights.
- An automatic location finder (if user allows).
- Full integration with smart phones and tablets.
- Options to be contacted on the status of the outage by phone, text or email.
Customers are still able to report street light outages by calling our 24/7 outage hotline at 888.313.4747. Click here for an OncorStreetLight.com video tutorial.
Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC ("Oncor") is a regulated electricity distribution and transmission business that uses superior asset management skills to provide reliable electricity delivery to consumers. Oncor operates the largest distribution and transmission system in Texas, delivering power to more than 3 million homes and businesses and operating approximately 119,000 miles of transmission and distribution lines in Texas. While Oncor is owned by a limited number of investors (including majority owner, Energy Future Holdings Corp.), Oncor is managed by its Board of Directors, which is comprised of a majority of independent directors.