DENVER, March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading provider of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions, today shared findings of a landmark global study involving competency assessments of 7,500 sales leaders and 24,000 sales professionals from global companies. By "Decoding the DNA" of their sales leaders, organizations can reduce operational risk, as well as gain a competitive advantage in the "Age of the Customer."
The research carried out by rogenSi, now part of TeleTech Consulting, focused on the differentiating competencies – the capabilities and mindsets – that make sales leaders exceptional. The study unearthed three key insights that ensure organizations can develop and transform their sales operations, drive results, and execute more successfully on customer-centric strategies.
1. Specific genetic markers predict future success
For organizations, that means reducing operational risk:
- Organizations promote salespeople into leadership positions based on sales results, but they should also be promoting on their "potential" to be sales leaders.
- They need to ensure that future and current leaders have, or can build, the specific leadership competencies needed for success.
2. Discipline, analysis and adaptability are essential to evolution
Organizations can gain competitive advantage by helping sales leaders focus on three differentiating approaches:
- Predicting future trends.
- Reflecting on the current state.
- Course-correcting appropriately.
3. Exceptional sales leaders have more evolved thinking
Exceptional performers are more likely to make strategy work:
- Supporting research says that the top 10 percent of leaders drive exponential results.
- Study reveals that mindset competencies are the ones that separate the good from the great.
- Notably in the "Age of the Customer", exceptional sales leaders excel in client-focus.
To learn more about these findings and how your organization can gain a competitive advantage, download a copy of the white paper, Decoding the Sales DNA.
For further information or to reach the authors of the study, Peter Griffith, Mehul Joshi and Ashley McKertich, please contact Danielle Willi at +61 2 8296 1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT TELETECH CONSULTING
TeleTech Consulting is a leading global customer experience consultancy specializing in providing tailored solutions for brands wanting to create better, more personal, seamless connections with their customers in order to drive growth. By combining our expertise in: customer insights, digital, sales transformation, service excellence, mindset and change, and content and collaboration, our clients can experience exponential growth, more organizational agility and increased customer loyalty. Operating globally from hubs in London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney, our clients include blue-chip global players from a range of sectors including financial and professional services, telecommunications and manufacturing, amongst others.
TeleTech is a leading global provider of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Founded in 1982, the Company helps its clients acquire, retain and grow profitable customer relationships. Using customer-centric strategy, technology, processes and operations, TeleTech partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. Servicing over 80 countries, TeleTech's 44,000 employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TeleTech is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit TeleTech.com.
SOURCE TeleTech Holdings, Inc.